Greek support for id tags and some suggestions

Harris Haralaboglou

Nov 16, 2013, 4:22:25 AM11/16/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
I have some suggestions to this overall great player.(I have a google nexus 7)

1)Id tags with greek characters are not supported. Allthough Greek characters on subtitles and lyrics are ok.
2)I would like an option to customize the lyrics displayed on cover art when playing music files(eg:Make it centered with bigger font). ".Lrc Color" option doesn't work for me
3) Also an extra button/gesture to show/hide song lyrics would be great
4)When selecting album view for music there is a lot of junk information repeated with each song(album name, artist) so only 7 tracks of the album are shown in the whole screen. Since i have allready selected the album  it would be better if only the track id, title, track time is displayed in a one line format(this would save a lot of screen space)
5)Since i am using a tablet in landscape mode the right part of the screen(next to album art) is empty, only the play buttons and track title is shown. Maybe a track list could be fitted there so that you don't have to go back to list to find a new song.

Sorry for the long post.