Where are the MMP Widgets??

Phil Price

Mar 15, 2015, 10:22:39 PM3/15/15
to sai...@googlegroups.com

I've already purchased this app twice now ! due to issues I don't want to go into here.
However, now there are no widgets available on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3 mini) - I have MMP version 4.0.4 installed and also MMP pro verifier version 5.0
But am not able to see any widgets which I would like to use.
Both of the MMP apps are not insalled on the SD card they are installed on internal storage.
Can anyone tell me how to get the widgets or get a refund on my two purchases - might as well just use the stock music player (that I have not payed for and DOES have widgets!)

Please help me.    Yours sincerely, Phil.

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Mar 15, 2015, 10:25:36 PM3/15/15
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure you have checked all widgets in your phone? Maybe you can post screenshots of all your widgets.
MMP's widgets are working well.