Deleted file remains in list HTC One

Sheldon Lutterman

Sep 21, 2013, 11:23:17 PM9/21/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
After listening to a podcast I will delete the file but it often remains in the track listing. If Iclick on the file it wwon't play and will eventually crash the player. If I try to delete the file (again)  my only option is to add it to the playq.  Any idea why I'm getting that straggler ?  I have the pro unlock key if that matters.

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Sep 24, 2013, 10:09:21 PM9/24/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Try rescan SD card in toolbox tab.