Files tab crashes the app.

Dime

Aug 17, 2017, 1:34:35 AM8/17/17
to Sais Workshop
long time meridian user. Starting yesterday, every time I try to open the file tab to browser my music folder, the entire app crashes. I can still use all the other tabs, but I can no longer access my file tab to access folders. No idea why.

Dime

Aug 17, 2017, 1:36:06 AM8/17/17
to Sais Workshop
My playq's are also all crashing the app.

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Aug 17, 2017, 2:39:40 AM8/17/17
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Did you update your phone or? Maybe a re-install may solve the problem.

 My playq's are also all crashing the app.

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai

Dime

Aug 18, 2017, 2:30:04 AM8/18/17
to Sais Workshop
I have a galaxy s7 edge. I tried uninstalling the app and the pro verifier. Still crashing. It seems to be anything accessing the removable storage. I can still play one-shots downloaed to the phone storage from the internet.

Dime

Aug 18, 2017, 2:35:18 AM8/18/17
to Sais Workshop
I keep getting the message "Can't play content://0@media/external/audio/media/15672,player stop.

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Aug 20, 2017, 9:05:54 PM8/20/17
to sai...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like some Android system change or what. What's your Android version?

I keep getting the message "Can't play content://0@media/external/audio/media/15672,player stop.

Dime

Aug 21, 2017, 2:13:27 PM8/21/17
to Sais Workshop
Android 7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge model sm-g935p, software version g935pvps4bqg1

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Aug 21, 2017, 11:38:58 PM8/21/17
to sai...@googlegroups.com
I also have a Galaxy S7 here but I can't reproduce this problem :/
Open File Tab, click a song, then crash right?

Android 7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge model sm-g935p, software version g935pvps4bqg1

Dime

Aug 23, 2017, 10:08:31 AM8/23/17
to Sais Workshop
No. I can't even get to a song. It seems to crash the second I try to access the file system.

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Aug 27, 2017, 10:27:23 PM8/27/17
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Can you tap on the path and change to somewhere you can access?

No. I can't even get to a song. It seems to crash the second I try to access the file system.

Dime

Sep 2, 2017, 1:13:06 AM9/2/17
to Sais Workshop
No. Anything that tries to access storage crashes the app. I've had to temporarily switch to mx player just to use my phone. I hate it. I miss my playq's. ;_;

Dime

Sep 9, 2017, 3:57:44 AM9/9/17
to Sais Workshop
Nevermind. I just changed over to a Note 8. Everything works fine on the new phone. So glad to be done with stupid mx player.