Where do I add music to my SD Card?

Tom

Jan 8, 2017, 7:57:36 PM1/8/17
to Sais Workshop
Hi, I just got a new Android Marshmallow device (Blu Life One X2) and added a 64gb SD card. I loaded a bunch of music into the SD card folder but meridian isn't seeing them, I rebooted the phone just to make sure. On my previous Android device I was just able to dump them in the SD card music folder and meridian discovered them. How do get Meridian to find the music? Where should I put the files (all MP3 files in folders)? What do I need to do?  Thanks, Tom

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Jan 8, 2017, 8:12:51 PM1/8/17
to sai...@googlegroups.com
If your default music app can see your music, Meridian's music tab should too.
If it does not, you can try to change "Default Storage" option in Meridian's setting page, and set it to like "/mnt/external_sd/" or what. It depends on device's manufacture.
Also, File tab should be always able to find music files.