Google Now support for Meridian player?

Dime

Oct 28, 2013, 6:05:37 AM10/28/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
First, love this app. Use it EVERY DAY.

I was just wondering if there are any plans to add Google Now voice support in a coming update.

I read over at XDA developers that there will potentially be the addition of passive listening to a coming version of Android. I'm hoping this is true because I use my phone to listen to music in my car, and messing with it while driving is dangerous. If it were true and Meridian had support for commands like "Play [song] in [playq name] in meridian player" I would be in driver's heaven.

So, yeah. Just wondering what they likelihood is.

Thanks.