Support for Android Wear?

Dime

Jan 8, 2015, 11:33:04 PM1/8/15
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Let me start by saying I LOVE Meridian Player. I have it installed on every android device I have and recommend it to everyone I know that uses Android.

I recently picked up a Moto 360 smartwatch on the cheap and I've found that the "play music" voice command is defaulting to Google Play Music instead of my usual default of Meridian. I searched online and it looks like the voice command only works with players which are updated to work with Android Wear. Is there any chance Meridian Player will receive an update for  this soon? I realize it's totally a luxury update, but it would be so awesome if it happened. Thanks for an awesome player and Hope to hear back soon. ^_^