[श्री साँई रसोईं छत्तरपुर ] FB PVA Accounts | Facebook Phone Verified Accounts USA For Sale

Anchal Chawla

Aug 4, 2015, 9:01:36 AM8/4/15
to sairasoic...@googlegroups.com
Facebook is the largest social network in world. It has trillions of users online. Facebook Phone Verified Accounts are need of Internet Marketers now a days.

It is best for Facebook Marketing. And useful for promoting any kind of business on Internet.

Phone Verified accounts of Facebook could be used for promoting Facebook pages and Facebook groups.

I have FB PVA Accounts For Sale I have 100% working and verified accounts. It is made with USA IP.

Best way to use it with USA IP. I have many accounts in stock. I will provide instant delivery for FB PVA Accounts.

Minimum Order is 10 accounts and It costs 5$ each.You can pay with Skrill,  Paypal, Neteller, webmoney, Perfectmoney, Bitcoin and payoneer.

More details about bulk order and accounts details contact me skype id speakmeme email c...@speakmeme.com call +91-8586875020

--
Posted By Anchal Chawla to श्री साँई रसोईं छत्तरपुर on 8/04/2015 06:32:00 p.m.