Deck Awning

Soggy Paws

Feb 5, 2017, 11:11:50 PM2/5/17
to Saint Francis Owners Group
We are in the tropics with scorching sun.  An awning is pretty much mandatory during the summer months.  We have sort of an awning that we're not happy with--it's OK for on the hard when we're not going up on deck much.  But we're looking for ideas for a new awning.  Anyone else have an awning over the main cabin (ie, not over the cockpit, we have that covered) with a nice hardtop).  I'd love to see a picture or even just a description of how it's configured.

Sherry

Paul Allinson

Feb 6, 2017, 2:10:52 PM2/6/17
to Saint Francis Owners Group
Hi Sherry,
I have picture of Hugh Howey's SF-50 new awning but dont now how to post it on this forum.
Does anyone know ?
Paul

Randy Abernethy

Feb 6, 2017, 3:02:53 PM2/6/17
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Since google groups dropped their web based group stuff, email attachments are the only real way send out pics. Dropping a photo in one of your feeds (instagram, etc.) and then linking is a good approach. The pactor folks can get the text while sailing and then check out the links when on wifi.

Paul