Looking for a Florida Based SF 44

Phil

Jun 6, 2018, 12:05:36 PM6/6/18
to Saint Francis Owners Group
My wife and I are seriously considering purchasing the next SF 44 we deem suitable. We have not looked at one in person. We are looking for someone in Florida that has one as well as the beautiful heart to show us their's. My wife is very particular about her galley.Let us know and we will provide you with all the information you need to feel secure in showing us your SF 44.
Thank You In Advance,
Lisa and Phil

Vince Pastore

Jun 6, 2018, 2:29:53 PM6/6/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Birdwing in Guatamala is the best deal for a 44
St Francis
$110K
vincent

Steve Walsh

Jun 6, 2018, 7:13:37 PM6/6/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes the best deal is not the best deal.

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to saintfrancis...@googlegroups.com.

Vince Pastore

Jun 7, 2018, 12:50:34 AM6/7/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
True that !

Diane Lanier

Jun 7, 2018, 9:14:32 AM6/7/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Sand Dallar, our previous 44 I believe is in Jacksonville FL.  I don't have his info though because it was sold by the person that we sold it to.

Don Wilson

Jun 7, 2018, 11:14:41 AM6/7/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com

Our 44 is based in Tarpon Springs, Fl.  Although it is not for sale, we would be happy to show it to you if you are in the area. We will be pretty much home till the middle of July.

Don Wilson, 727-355-5261

Ian Clarke

Jun 7, 2018, 11:33:09 AM6/7/18
to Saint Francis Owners Group
Hi Lisa and Phil, please excuse my cheeky desire to temp you with a dream.

Zoom has taken me on this very dream, and it was an experience of a life time that I would encourage others to do.

I have been to Florida, that is where we purchased our St Francis. Florida is very nice, but it cannot hold a candle to the South Pacific Islands. ( Sorry but I am just a little bit biased.)

I sailed our St Francis from Florida, to Nova Scotia, Bermuda, through the Caribbean, Panama Canal and across the pacific to sunny Queensland Australia in 2016.

These yachts are absolutely one of the best world cruising yachts you can buy for quality, comfort, stability, ease of sailing, speed, room to service bits that have gone out to lunch, and backup from the factory that make you feel like you are one of the family.

So if you like your new yacht is conveniently positioned for you next to some of the best cruising islands in the World.

New Zealand,

Great Barrier Reef Australia,

Sydney Harbour New Year’s Fireworks on the Sydney Harbour Bridge  ( link shows video of what it is like )

   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2r73er2etgupodb/AAADeEJDFjCoV2SnZoXPBtuea?dl=0

New Caledonia,

Vanuatu,

Fiji,

Tonga,

Cook Islands

Tahiti ….

Are all within a few easy days sailing from each other.

Spend a few seasons here,( down Under)  then cruise back around  via South Africa and the Med (Using the World ARC rally if you like) , then back home to Florida.  You will have dinner time stories and bragging rights that will make all your friends green with envy for the rest of your life.  J

Zoom is fully imported into Australia, so you can use Australia as a base and travel back to the USA without hassles from Australian Customs wanting to make you import the yacht or telling you to move on.

Are you dreaming yet?

Here is video of the yacht. If I have tweaked your interest please contact me in the first instance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5MvQk2M-Vg&feature=youtu.be

Regards  Ian

Carter Hawkins Jr

Jun 7, 2018, 7:10:33 PM6/7/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lisa and Phil

I wish you the Best of Luck.  Denise and I have been exactly where you are right now.  SCUD-TRIBE, and now REVEUR is in Green Cove Springs, Fl for few more weeks till she heads to Jekyll Island.  She is a 2002, and been on the hard most of the past 5 years and you are more than welcome to see her.  She has no arch (speed), few bells and whistles (as light as a kite) and is undergoing a Refit.

Denise and Carter

MICHAEL ROTH

Jun 9, 2018, 2:43:44 PM6/9/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lisa and Phil,

If you’re in the Pacific Northwest in the near future you could take a look at our 2000 Mk II. I am the original owner. She may be coming up for sale this summer. She’s currently on the hard in Anacortes, WA in the San Juan Islands. Easy to get to and very rewarding to visit. If you’re interested, let me know.

Michael Roth

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jul 16, 2018, 10:10:02 AM7/16/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,
   Sorry for the delayed response. It has been a crazy summer. Just got back into the country. Tell me more about your SF 44.
Thanks...Phil
Brantley Bio-Services, Inc.
Phil Brantley
13330 Orange River Blvd.
Fort Myers, Florida   33905

MICHAEL ROTH

Jul 17, 2018, 4:51:30 PM7/17/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com

Hi Phil,

She’s not formally listed with anyone yet  so I don’t have a complete listing. You need to know that I’m the original owner. She’s a 2000 Mark II with about 1650 engine hours on her 3gm30FC engines. We not only sailed her back from St. Francis Bay, but have cruised her from WA to Panama and of course Mexico and Canadian Gulf Islands many times. She has the light wood interior and custom cabinets from the builder and the “necessary” electronics expected of a long distance cruising boat. She has a new suit of North sails and Stack Pac and Bimini. Solar charging is all we ever use with occasionally some wind generation.

I’m having trouble making the decision to sell her, but probably will list her soon. There’s really no hurry. If you’d like to see her “on the hard” she’s available to see now. You can fly to SEATAC which is about 1½ hours from Anacortes or Bellingham which is an hour.

Of course there’s lots more to her than I’ve detailed, but if you’ve been aboard some of the Mark II’s she’s similar.

Let me know what else you would like to know and I’ll get back to you.

Michael

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Phil Brantley

Jul 17, 2018, 7:22:49 PM7/17/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,
   We might be interested. Does it have galley up or down? Do you have pictures? We are looking to purchase a cat to retire on and make our home. I am currently looking at a cat that needs a little work. My wife wants one that is ready to go. Do you have an asking price, yet?
Thanks,
Phil

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/saintfrancis.

Brantley Bio-Services, Inc.