Switching Venues?

Cindy Wallach

Feb 6, 2017, 9:32:46 PM2/6/17
to Saint Francis Owners Group
Hi all,

Would it be easier to switch the group to a Facebook group? Or maybe at least add an owner's group to Facebook, in addition to the Google format? It can be cumbersome to keep track of the emails here. Thoughts?

Cindy
s/v Majestic
Annapolis

Sherry McCampbell

Feb 6, 2017, 10:34:53 PM2/6/17
to saintf...@googlegroups.com

I was thinking exactly the same thing.  A Facebook Group would be so much more user-friendly.  Pictures are easy… etc.  Not quite as easy when we are out cruising with no internet, but…

Sherry

s/v Soggy Paws

Samal Island, Philippines

Chris Vonderheide

Feb 7, 2017, 7:07:57 AM2/7/17
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me too!!

Bill Duning

Feb 7, 2017, 1:49:50 PM2/7/17
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Ditto ...

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 6:07 AM, 'Chris Vonderheide' via Saint Francis Owners Group <saintf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Sounds good to me too!!

On Feb 6, 2017, at 10:34 PM, Sherry McCampbell <she...@svsoggypaws.com> wrote:

I was thinking exactly the same thing.  A Facebook Group would be so much more user-friendly.  Pictures are easy… etc.  Not quite as easy when we are out cruising with no internet, but…

Sherry

s/v Soggy Paws

Samal Island, Philippines

Cheers, Bill

...each day is a gift and not a given right

s/v Tribe
http://watertracks.wordpress.com/

Cindy Wallach

Feb 7, 2017, 8:34:15 PM2/7/17
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
ok... I will go ahead and set one up. I'll come back and post a link when it's done.

Cindy

Cindy Wallach

Feb 7, 2017, 8:47:53 PM2/7/17
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Ok, it looks like I have it basically set up. Please use this link and request to join the group. Once you are in, feel free to add other St. Francis owners you already know on Facebook. Let's try to keep it only to St. Francis owners, past and present. I put in a photo of our boat as a header for now. If someone has a prettier picture of their boat we can use that instead.

Thank you!

Feb 12, 2017, 4:56:28 AM2/12/17
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Paul,

There are at least two folks who can control the google group (I am one, but in case I get hit by a bus, or a really big wave ...). If everyone wants to shift we can just leave this group in place for archival purposes. I am not super hip on the social media front so don't have any immediate ideas on linking the two offerings.

-Randy

Paul

tedpo...@clofa.net

Vince Pastore

Nov 19, 2017, 9:58:10 PM11/19/17
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody!
With great sadness I have decided to sell my 1994 St Francis 44, Birdwing.  I have had her for over 15 years now.   I bought her in South Africa and sailed her across.  She has been a fabulous boat and she has never let me down.  I simply have not the time to take proper care of her.  She is in the lovely Rio Dulce Guatemala, where there is lots of yacht services and very cheap labor rates.   I am asking $159K...  Here is a recent photo or two... please pass the word,
VIncent

IMG_3011.JPG
IMG_3013.JPG
IMG_3087.JPG