Building a widget

Alain Brault

Aug 18, 2014, 11:11:18 AM8/18/14
to sai...@googlegroups.com
I need to build a widget that displays basic information for several sensors that we use in our solution. Never built a widget before and am still new to sails.js. can anyone suggest what is the best way to do so. I imagine that the widget should be coded seperately and just placed into the desired location on the page.

Alberto Souza

Aug 18, 2014, 1:49:52 PM8/18/14
to Alain Brault, sai...@googlegroups.com
Alain,

You want something like one iframe ( ex.: embed youtube ) ?

I have a simple service for scan one page with url and generate one embed or json for include in sites with iframe or one ember component

the ember.js component example are working in http://wejs.org/user/5394c3b8e26e6b3a34d50f34 ( see the video )

i believe you can do something like my example with your data and secure/restrict acess with oauth

Alberto Souza
:Programador JS, Node, PHP e Drupal
We.js <- eu que fiz :)
:Site pessoal

germ...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2016, 9:42:15 AM12/26/16
to sails.js
Hi, did you find a solution? I need something similar. Thanks.