Where is config/application.js in Sails 0.9x?

MHK

Jul 21, 2013, 11:19:45 AM7/21/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Can't find config/application.js file in the boiletplate/generated application: https://github.com/balderdashy/sails/tree/master/bin/boilerplates/config

Is this feature removed or it is a bug? Looks like a bug to me, because the migration guide (http://sailsjs.org/#!documentation/Migration-Guide) has reference to this file (see, Step 3: Update Application Config Files), but the URI it points to (https://raw.github.com/balderdashy/sails/development/bin/boilerplates/config/application.js) is giving 404.

Mike DeVita

Jul 22, 2013, 2:32:14 PM7/22/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
It doesnt exist. It was removed. The migration guide neds to be updated.

The other one is the sockets step, i think its now called something different.

MHK

Jul 22, 2013, 5:29:58 PM7/22/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Since all sails-passport examples I've seen so far uses application.js, is there any updated example for 0.9x? I'm sorry if this has been posted before.

MHK

Jul 22, 2013, 5:32:37 PM7/22/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you wrote one! Thank you, got the repo: https://github.com/RelativeMedia/sails-PassportLocalMongoExample