Sailform for Desktop?

Glen Lee

May 23, 2016, 11:12:08 PM5/23/16
to Sailforms Users
Is there a desktop version without using an android emulator?

Or are there plans to develop one?

Doug Packer

May 24, 2016, 1:37:46 AM5/24/16
to Sailforms Users
Not at this time. This topic cycles through Windows/PC, iOS/iPhone and most recently Chromebook. So far it's Android only.

Doug

David Smith

May 24, 2016, 4:42:56 PM5/24/16
to Sailforms Users
Hi
Just wondering do you want a "Windows" version or just being able to run on PC x86 hardware with larger screen etc?. Android can be installed on PC as stand alone OS. Main problem is android favours touch screen and these are not so common (or expensive compared to tablets).

Chris

May 28, 2016, 5:47:55 PM5/28/16
to Sailforms Users
I'm waiting for Google to support this.

Lots of users are using www.bluestacks.com to run Sailforms on PC's.

Google is working on a Chrome plugin called Arc Welder, that's lets you run Android apps on Chrome. I played with it a while back and it looks promising.

Kurt Kolb

Jul 22, 2016, 2:46:14 PM7/22/16
to Sailforms Users
Hi Chris,

but this programs need the apk, what is the best way to get Sailforms as apk.

Kurt

Chris

Jul 22, 2016, 4:34:01 PM7/22/16
to Sailforms Users
You should be able to get the current SailformsPlus.apk from this link

Let me know if you have any problems.

Ashberry777

Jul 25, 2016, 5:13:45 AM7/25/16
to Sailforms Users
As an alternative to BlueStacks: MEMU. I find it a bit slow to start, but works excellent when running