FailForms on an Android Smartwatch

Paul Bowers

Dec 4, 2023, 2:59:17 AM12/4/23
to Sailforms Users
FIrstly it looks like we have been spammed - I have reported the offending posts top the moderator - (Not sure who they are - so lets see)

Over the past months I have played with how far I could push SailForms on my phone and tablets - I have create a BASIC IDE, External Photo calls, 2D barcode generator, A notepad with a million Db entries Dictionary and spell check, and then a method of syncing between multiple devices via the clipboard.

So my latest attention is my Android Smartwatch - a) would Sailfrorms run and b) how practical would it be. I'va always wanted a calculator with buttons big enough for my big hands.

We the answer to both is yes it runs and it can be practical - so far. see attached screenshot and project to create the calculator. Needs some tweaking in the logic
but on the whole is taking shape.

the next project will be can i capture data and sync it over to the phone. then it will have some more use cases.

Paul.

20231204_074656.jpg

Watch_2.sfg