load backup issue

Bmw Contracting

Nov 14, 2023, 8:45:35 PM11/14/23
to Sailforms Users
Recently, i started having a problem with loading a backup group. i am running android 13. the playstore says that the app isn't compatible with my device. Anyone else have this issue?
Bruce

HARVEY ARIZA

Nov 16, 2023, 9:58:55 PM11/16/23
to Sailforms Users

Hello, it seems that Sailforms has stopped receiving updates since 2021

Paul Bowers

Nov 17, 2023, 2:33:24 AM11/17/23
to Sailforms Users
i am using A13 on my Lenovo tablet (M8 4th Gen) - and so far have not had any issues with SailForms including backup and loading of groups. I also have no issues loading it from GPS (Google Play Store).

MikeG

Nov 17, 2023, 3:07:28 AM11/17/23
to Sailforms Users
Bruce,
I am successfully running Sailforms on an Android 13 Nokia phone and have had no problems loading backup groups, neither backups created on an old Android 6 tablet nor backups from the Android 13 phone itself.

Please give us more information about the nature of your load failures.

davidche...@googlemail.com

Nov 21, 2023, 2:14:21 PM11/21/23
to Sailforms Users
No issues on android 13 and android 14 using Samsung s23 plus