Sailforms Playstore

Andreas Konietzny

May 30, 2024, 5:57:18 AMMay 30
to Sailforms Users
Hello.
I wanted to install SailForms on a new device and noticed that Sailforms Pro is no longer available in the Playstore. Was the app deleted or what's going on?
Does anyone know what happened?

davidche...@googlemail.com

May 31, 2024, 5:05:05 AMMay 31
to Sailforms Users
It was taken down.  Don't know why.  However it can be side loaded on Checked and verified  Personally checked this.

davidche...@googlemail.com

May 31, 2024, 5:08:45 AMMay 31
to Sailforms Users
Google said app developer took it down

Doug Packer

May 31, 2024, 6:39:19 AMMay 31
to Sailforms Users
More details needed. I could not find it.
What is "checked and verified"?
Does it offer the latest version?
Do I have to pay to use it?

Paul Bowers

May 31, 2024, 9:01:21 AMMay 31
to Sailforms Users
I understand the developer stopped development and support of the application a couple of years ago.

If you have the application already installed on an old device you can use an AppBackup application available on GPS to legally create a personal backup APK file-

This APK file can then be installed on any device.

I am not sure where we stand on sharing the APK as it was a paid application - there were free version - but with lesser functions

does any one know where we stand on this from a Copyright infringement perspective ?

Paul Bowers

Jun 1, 2024, 12:45:16 PMJun 1
to Sailforms Users
I wonder if the developer is Ok as his Facebook page has not been updated in 2 years either.