Awesome Job Opportunities at Greengar Studios (Please help forward)

Thuy Truong

Aug 17, 2012, 4:28:05 AM8/17/12
to thuy truong
Dear friends,

Please help me forward this to any potential candidates in your network!
Thanks a ton!

Greengar Studios:

Greengar was recently founded by two University of Southern California alumni. We’ve successfully released about a dozen apps for the iOS, Mac and Android platforms. The most popular are Whiteboard: Collaborative Drawing and Brain Tuner. After three years of hard work, we surpassed 12 million downloads in May 2012. Greengar apps are among the most popular on the Apple App Store.
Greengar is a fast-paced international startup company with team members in Ho Chi Minh City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Our users are all over the world, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond.

Every week, over a million users across the world use our Greengar apps. Our goal is to create the most simple, fun, and useful mobile apps for every user, from 6-year-old kids to 75-year-old elders. We aim to create accessible apps that can be used by people with physical disabilities. We’re seeking a full-time iOS developer to join our team to innovate and build more elegant products with world-class technologies. Every day, we’re solving problems in order to create simple and addictive games using effective and elegant methodologies.
We’re looking for someone with strong experience in developing user interfaces for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. If you are interested in joining a passionate team who works hard and plays hard, we look forward to hearing from you.

Please send us your CV/resume and portfolios/sample projects to th...@greengar.com

iOS DEVELOPER - (UNIVERSITY NEW GRAD)
Technical Requirement:
  • Strong UI sensibilities. Familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
  • Strong fundamental knowledge or educated in  Computer Science or related fields.
  • COMPLETE AT LEAST 1 iOS PROJECT, and can demonstrate sample code.
  • Internship:
    • 1+ year experience in software development and testing.
    • 6+ months experience in Objective-C, Cocoa Framework and Xcode.
    • Quick self-learner. Proactive and savvy at answering your own questions.
  • Full-time:
    • Understand the client-server architecture used by Internet-connected mobile apps.
    • Familiar with client-side web technologies (HTML/CSS/JavaScript/Ajax) and server-side web technologies (Java/Python/PHP/MySQL).
    • 2+ years experience in software development and testing. 1+ years in mobile apps.
    • 1+ years experience in Objective-C, Cocoa Framework and Xcode.
Benefits:
  • Relocation assistance (as needed)
  • Flexible & alternative working schedule
  • Training & development opportunities (on-site & abroad)
  • Weekday lunch covered
  • Full-time starting at 14 million VND/month (depend on experiences)
  • Internship starting at  4 million VND/month (depend on experiences)

SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER (OpenGL)
Technical Requirement
  • 2+ years experience in software development and testing. 1+ years in mobile apps.
  • MUST: 1+ years experience in Objective-C, Cocoa Framework and Xcode.
  • MUST: 1+ years experience in OpenGL and OpenGL ES. Extensive and hands-on experience with OpenGL ES 1.1 and 2.0
  • Strong UI sensibilities. Familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
  • Understand the client-server architecture used by Internet-connected mobile apps.
  • Familiar with client-side web technologies (HTML/CSS/JavaScript/Ajax) and server-side web technologies (Java/Python/PHP/MySQL).
  • Strong fundamental knowledge of Computer Science or related fields.
  • Educated in Computer Science or related fields.
  • Bonus: experience in developing drawing-related iOS applications.
  • MUST: provide code sample to illustrate proficiency in using OpenGL ES.
Benefits:
  • 5-day-working week with flexible schedule
  • Keep you full all day long with FREE LUNCH, snacks, milk, and fruit juices
  • Professional working environment where your ideas are respected, innovation and creativity are welcomed
  • Relaxed and friendly with many team building activities & company trips
  • Opportunities to travel & learn from relevant conference (past trips included San Francisco WWDC & Singapore Casual Connect)
  • Working with 100% authentic latest Apple products, no Hackintosh.
  • Salary range from 20 million VND/month and above, depends on your experience

UI/UX GRAPHIC DESIGNER

We're looking for a designer who loves to create world-class user interfaces that are visually elegant, yet simple and fun to use. As a Greengar UI designer, your work will be seen and used by millions of users around the world.

  • Ensure that our products are visually pleasing, yet highly usable.
  • Strive for design perfection, but eager to release and iterate.
  • Come up with design/graphic ideas and prototype them.
  • Produce coherent theme for designs and graphics.
Requirements:
  • 2+ years experience in designs and graphics.
  • 1+ years in design graphics for software applications and websites.
  • Extremely proficient and skillful with graphic tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.)
  • Must have strong UI sensibilities and attention to details.
  • Familiarity with (X)HTML, CSS, and JavaScript is a plus.
  • Educated in Design or related fields.
Compensation:
Very competitive, plus potential future raises depending on the quality of your work.

Best regards,

Thuy Thanh Truong

VP of Human Resources

www.greengar.com

twitter: @greengar

iP: +84.90907.4445

"Your paycheck is brought to you by our users"