Looking to work with html 5 developer for mobile apps

vinnie

Jun 11, 2011, 6:55:09 AM6/11/11
to Saigon Hackspace
Hi all, I swung into the hackerspace earlier this year on a trip
through Saigon. I'm looking for a college student/graduate who's
interested in developing HTML 5 mobile apps for iphone and android.
No formal experience is necessary as I'm looking to form a good
working relationship with somebody for future mobile apps.

This app will be travel related to provide basic info on public
transit systems for major cities around the world (maps, fares, city
websites, etc.) If interested, please email me and include
information about yourself and any past projects you've worked on.

My quick bio - I'm from Silicon Valley and I'm currently traveling
around Southeast Asia and recently helped throw a developer party in
Singapore - SuperHappyDevHouse.sg. You can learn more at www.vinnie.net

Thanks,
Vinnie