Thursday Meeting at 5 PM - 132 Tran Quang Khai, Q.1

Elliot

Jul 6, 2011, 12:47:16 PM7/6/11
to Saigon Hackspace
Hi Hackers [1]

We will meet on Thursday (today, by the time you read this) at 5 PM.

Address: 132 Tran Quang Khai, P.Tan Dinh, Q.1, Tp.HCM

We will request an optional 100,000 VND donation at the door to help
support the space.

Agenda
- Assign a new person to be in charge of Hackspace
- Find a second company sponsor
- Discuss cool projects we've been working on

The Saigon Hackspace Directors are:
- Giang Nguyen
- Hải Nguyễn
- Pedro Hernández
- Elliot Lee: need help finding the space, or getting in? Call 0165
686 3492

See you at 5 PM!

[1] Hackers: people who enjoy exploring the inner workings of a system
and stretching its capabilities.

Elliot

Jul 6, 2011, 12:49:13 PM7/6/11
to Saigon Hackspace
BTW, this will be a very short meeting -- about 30 min. -- so don't be
late!

Angela T. Huỳnh

Jul 6, 2011, 10:12:44 PM7/6/11
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
I will join
Angie

HUỲNH Thảo Angela
Cellphone: +84 902 549 002
Email: angelat...@gmail.com
Blog: http://angelathaohuynh.wordpress.com

<When someone leaves, it is because someone else is about to arrive. . .>

--
Saigon Hackspace
132 Trần Quang Khải

For more options, visit this group at