Looking to have a good time in Saigon

Chern Jie

Aug 8, 2011, 8:07:59 PM8/8/11
to Saigon Hackspace
Hey guys,

I'm from Hackerspace.sg and will be visiting HCMC for a short holiday
from Wednesday (tomorrow 10th) till Monday (15th) and was hoping to
know if I could visit or meet fellow hackers in Saigon. My friend
Luther Goh, if you know him recommended me to check out the space. As
I have not planned anything yet I'm looking for people to hang out
with either for drinks or dinner or party. It's not my first time
there so I'd like to do the not so touristy stuff this time round.

Will the space be open all day? How can I arrange a time to drop by
and say hi?

Cheers,
Chern Jie

Angela Huynh

Aug 9, 2011, 3:16:32 AM8/9/11
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!
I am not in the town now to see you in the period you are there. I
think you can meet up with some others like Thuy or Devan
Our space is no more a physical one, FYI
Cheers,
Angela
P.S: i will visit singapore hackspace around aug 16 :) hope to see you there

Sent from my iPhone 4
HUYNH Thao Angela (Ms)
angelat...@gmail.com
0084 902 549 002
~Work~
Customer Service
www.greengar.com

Devan Willemburg

Aug 9, 2011, 3:51:55 AM8/9/11
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!

I'm flatlined with work for the next week or two unfortunately :(

Devan

--
Devan Willemburg
Unfortunately, you can't play chicken with reality forever.

Chern Jie

Aug 9, 2011, 5:10:38 AM8/9/11
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Angela: certainly, we can meet up on the 16th in Hackerspace.sg
Devan: Guess I'll miss hackspace Saigon this time round.

Cheers,
Chern Jie

Devan Willemburg

Aug 9, 2011, 5:23:58 AM8/9/11
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully by next time we'll have a fixed venue!