Re: Saigon Hackspace Meetup

Bryan Bishop

Aug 24, 2011, 7:51:45 AM8/24/11
to Hong Phuc Dang, saigon-h...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop, Saigon SFD, saig...@googlegroups.com, foss...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Hong Phuc Dang wrote:
our friend Bryan Bishop, foss developer - open source enthusiast and
bio hacker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopunk) is visiting Saigon.
He and his friends are sponsoring Saigon Hackspace meetup tomorrow:

Time: August 24th @ 7pm.
The address: 57/A Trần Nhật Duật, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Content: get-together, sponsorship discussion, projects' plan, etc

Hey all.. the number is 0903021608 if you need help with directions.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507

Ivan Garcia

Jan 20, 2012, 1:34:48 PM1/20/12
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com, Hong Phuc Dang, Bryan Bishop
Hi,

how was the biopunk hackmeeting afterall? Photos? Small briefing? Video?
By the way Bryan, are you still in Saigon, I'd like to meet you as well as the rest of the Hackspace community in Saigon.

I will be here until the 30th of January, I'm a 7years-experienced opensource developer and I think with a knowledge-hungry hacker-mentality with pasion for DIY and opensource future.

If anybody wants to meet, my temporary phone is 0923 68 0923

Cheers.
Ivan.

Bryan Bishop

Jan 20, 2012, 1:42:07 PM1/20/12
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com, Ivan Garcia
Hey Ivan,

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Ivan Garcia <capi...@gmail.com> wrote:
how was the biopunk hackmeeting afterall? Photos? Small briefing? Video?
By the way Bryan, are you still in Saigon, I'd like to meet you as well as the rest of the Hackspace community in Saigon.

I am presently not in Saigon and won't be back in January. There's no photos/videos from the meetup, but there was a few people who turned  up. :-)

thanks,