Is this group still active?

Pratik Sinha

Mar 11, 2012, 11:53:43 AM3/11/12
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm a freelance software engineer living in Saigon for the past 2 years. I have been looking for people to hang out with and work with. I usually work out of cafes in D1. Is anybody in here looking for a working partner?

Pratik Sinha

Mar 11, 2012, 11:55:01 AM3/11/12
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
Also is the hackerspace still active?

Angela T. Huỳnh

Mar 26, 2012, 8:00:38 AM3/26/12
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pratik,
At the moment, the group is hibernating :P I am busy at work :/
Hope to catch up with you sometime when you are still in town
Angela

HUỲNH Thảo Angela
Cellphone: +84 902 549 002
Email: angelat...@gmail.com
Blog: http://angelathaohuynh.wordpress.com

<When someone leaves, it is because someone else is about to arrive. . .>

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Pratik Sinha <pratik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Also is the hackerspace still active?

Franz

Apr 3, 2012, 2:07:56 AM4/3/12
to saigon-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We offer a working space  for 100 usd / month at the 22 nd floor of theHAGL tower in Thao Dien area. We work mostly on Ruby On Rails.

Regards
Franz