Six members and counting! Join now.

Elliot

Dec 3, 2010, 2:12:13 AM12/3/10
to Saigon Hackspace Announce
The Saigon Hackspace will be an open community lab for tinkerers and
thinkers to work together on awesome projects. There are now hundreds
of hackerspaces around the world, from the USA to Germany to
Malaysia... but the Saigon Hackspace will be Vietnam's first.

Thanks to Sieng Van Tran, our first Founding Member!

Sieng is the first to secure his spot by paying for his first month's
membership, which will begin when he steps into the Hackspace after it
opens in January 2011.

There are a limited number of Founding Member spots. To reserve your
spot, please contact me to pre-pay for your first month of membership.

We now have six people signed up. There are 11 members on this mailing
list, so I know at least 5 of you are still on the fence!

Apply for membership now:
https://spreadsheets1.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHl3RHUyNjYwcl9FOEhmcTBwcGNzZWc6MQ

(Your membership will be finalized when you make your first payment.)

Have questions? Go here to discuss our plans for the Hackspace:
http://groups.google.com/group/saigon-hackspace

Also, as previously mentioned, we will have our first meeting on
Tuesday. Jump on the discussion list to suggest where and when we
should meet.

Thanks!
Elliot