Welcome to the Saigon Hackspace Announce list

Elliot

Nov 11, 2010, 9:08:29 AM11/11/10
to Saigon Hackspace Announce
This is a new initiative to create the first hackerspace in Vietnam.
It will be located in Ho Chi Minh City. We are referring to this
future place as the "Saigon Hackspace".

Saigon Hackspace will be a community center for hackers and thinkers
to meet, discuss, learn, create, build and play.

In general, a hackerspace is a physical location where people with
common interests, usually in computers, technology, or electronic art
can meet, socialize, and collaborate. It is an open community lab
incorporating elements of machine shops, workshops, and studios where
hackers can share resources and knowledge to build and make things.

We can take inspiration from the Hacker Dojo in Mountain View and
Noisebridge in San Francisco. These are the two hackerspaces I have
had experience with.

This is the announcement list, where we will announce only the most
important developments.

Please invite everyone you know who might be interested!

Elliot