SAI IPSEC Subgroup

Anshu Verma

Apr 28, 2021, 3:15:25 PM4/28/21
to sai-ipsec...@googlegroups.com, OCP...@ocp-all.groups.io, polly_hsu 許冠瑛, Renuka Manavalan, Chang, Chihjen, Amrit Kumar, Jain, Nupur, Ridha Hamidi, caizh...@gmail.com, Hassan Khanafer, Daparthi, Ashok, pgui...@gmail.com, Sudarshan, Reshma, appne...@gmail.com, jame...@accton.com, Yin, Jeff, narendra.b...@broadcom.com, sat...@gmail.com, Djothi Carpentier, sonicp...@googlegroups.com, Дрожжин Артем, Jeremy Schafer, Fingerhut, John Andy, Vitaly Vovnoboy, Madura Marathe, r.ragha...@gmail.com, ramengi...@gmail.com, judy....@gmail.com, Djothi Carpentier, jorda...@gmail.com, etha...@ipinfusion.com, sachin...@broadcom.com, Sandy Li, Williams, Lucas, Rita Hui, Guohan Lu, Dharmesh Jani, Jeff Chen, dipa...@arista.com, Ramesh Sivakolundu (sramesh), aaronsullivan, ka...@opencompute.org, mirosla...@gmail.com, sidharaj...@broadcom.com, Itai Baz, Ping Mao, vina...@gmail.com, israel...@broadcom.com, Jim Warner, shuaiizhao(Shuai Zhao), Gidi Navon, Gengan, Karthik - Dell Team

Hi All –

Welcome to SAI IPSEC subgroup meeting, goal of the subgroup is to collaborate on IPSEC support.

Community members are welcome to participate in the subgroup discussion and please subscribe to sai-ipsec...@googlegroups.com alias.

(This is bi-weekly meeting)

Thanks,

Anshu

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Or call in (audio only)

+1 323-849-4874,,601316391#   United States, Los Angeles

Phone Conference ID: 601 316 391#

invite.ics

Heidi net

Jun 7, 2021, 10:39:31 AM6/7/21
to 'Anshu Verma' via sai-IPSEC-subgroup
Hello, I'm currently on leave with limited access to my email. I will reply to your email as soon as possible. Thank you.