Goalkeeper!

Benjamin Schaefer

Oct 26, 2022, 10:54:37 AM10/26/22
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Hey y'all if you need a keeper I'm your guy! I've been playing about 6 years now, and I'm tall. That usually helps. I am looking to play comp or rec, Co-Ed or Men's.

Jessica Hong

Oct 27, 2022, 12:28:06 PM10/27/22
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Hey! We’re looking for a keeper for co Ed next session. Let me know if your interested.
My number is 716-785-0858

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 10:54 Benjamin Schaefer <b.scha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey y'all if you need a keeper I'm your guy! I've been playing about 6 years now, and I'm tall. That usually helps. I am looking to play comp or rec, Co-Ed or Men's.

Jessica Hong, BScN, MN, RN, NP-PHC