Female Player Needed! - Coed Wednesday Team

Alex Blanch

Nov 18, 2022, 10:32:36 PM11/18/22
to Sahlen's Sports Park
One of our players couldn't commit to the whole session.  If you're interested in taking the spot, please let me know! Most of our games will start between 8 -10pm.

Text:  716-359-0765

Pachla, Holly

Nov 19, 2022, 5:11:43 PM11/19/22
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could:).  My U 16 girls team practices that night.  Thanks for asking.
Holly