Looking for a team

Cliff Colyar

Jan 11, 2023, 10:54:56 AM1/11/23
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Hello my name is Cliff Colyar I’m a 43 male looking for a team during the week. Play more mod/striker but will to play some backs.                  I currently play at the Sportsplex in Tonawanda. Looking to play more or just play closer to home. Live in Depew. Please call me 716-912-1340--
Cliff Colyar

Cliff Colyar

Jan 17, 2023, 6:15:16 PM1/17/23
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Hello
My name is Cliff. I’m a 43yr old male looking for a team. I played travel, AAU, high school, and college soccer. I play CM, LM, and striker.  I have been playing at Sportsplex for some time now but would like to play here that closer to my house.
Give me a call 716-912-1340

Thanks,

--
Cliff Colyar