Free Agent - Rec Men / Over 35 / GK, FW, LW

Bonye Lumbanraja

Apr 29, 2022, 1:57:26 PM4/29/22
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Hi everyone,

My name is Bonye, just recently started to getting back into playing and looking to keep that up (also my cardio haha) this summer.

Preferred to play either GK / FW, also open to playing back (LW).

Looking for men's recreational or over 35.

Thank you!
Bonye Lumbanraja

leo...@gmail.com

May 15, 2022, 4:19:48 PM5/15/22
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Bones,
My Wednesday coed need a sub on Wednesday at Sahlens. Are you available to play? It's an early game 630pm.
Lmk
Leo

Jonathan Luke Lottes

May 16, 2022, 6:23:01 PM5/16/22
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo,

I'm not sure if you meant to send this message to me or someone else, but I'd be happy to play on Wednesday if you need someone.
Just let me know.

Thanks,

- Luke