Team Full of Free Agents?

Kevin King

Aug 8, 2021, 3:13:25 PM8/8/21
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Seems like enough of us are on here looking for a team, that we should just use a thread to potentially just make our own damn team!?!?!?!   I'd be happy to lead it.  Think we need at the very least 11 or 12 (it's 9v9).

At least three females, $100/game for the team and $30 ref free divided between both teams.

Seems like we would need rec, not competitive.   Maybe leave some info here and we can see if there's enough interest for a team this fall?

Pachla, Holly

Aug 8, 2021, 3:33:01 PM8/8/21
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
What night would you play?  Do you need more girls?

John Mion

Aug 8, 2021, 3:40:03 PM8/8/21
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested. Full disclosure, I am 38 and play forward or midfield. The night you choose would be key for me.

John Mion
Sales Team Lead & Licensed Insurance Rep

Austin D

Sep 3, 2021, 9:20:35 PM9/3/21
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Hi! Are you still looking for people to start a team with? I just moved back to the area from CO and and would love to join!