Looking for a team to play on

Sarah Burke

Mar 9, 2023, 9:37:18 PM3/9/23
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Im looking for a team to play on for the next session. The team I have been playing on decided not to register again. I am willing to play co ed or women's. You can text me at 716-697-3633

cchou...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2023, 11:56:13 PM3/9/23
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
I have been trying to play for 5 years with no luck..

If u join a team, could you inquire for me too?

-Christian

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2023, at 9:37 PM, Sarah Burke <staylo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!

Im looking for a team to play on for the next session. The team I have been playing on decided not to register again. I am willing to play co ed or women's. You can text me at 716-697-3633

Mark Snow

Apr 10, 2023, 4:27:52 PM4/10/23
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Hi, my name is Mark Snow and I'm making a coed soccer team for the sahlens summer league on Wednesdays and was wondering if you would be interested in joining.

omar campuzano

Apr 18, 2023, 2:19:45 PM4/18/23
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Do you have space for a male in your team?
Just moved here from California and I am trying to play. Defense, mid, forward.

Christian Chouchani

Apr 19, 2023, 12:52:45 AM4/19/23
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com, beastm...@gmail.com
Mark!!!

ABSOLUTELY!! I want to play!

Please let me know details

Appreciate it.

Im also reachable by cell 716-951-0461

Im 40 yo male who played through high school. Can play any position!

Thanks!

-Christian

Mark Snow

Apr 20, 2023, 11:20:33 PM4/20/23
to Sahlen's Sports Park
yes

danny...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2023, 12:23:35 PM4/21/23
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Hey if you have another male spot I’m also interested. No biggy if not. 716-2259291

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 20, 2023, at 11:20 PM, Mark Snow <beastm...@gmail.com> wrote:

yes

Matt DiCenzo

Jun 25, 2023, 1:35:45 PM6/25/23
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Anyone still need any male players? 33 M can play just about anywhere.