Looking to join any team Coed or Mens Competitive or Recreational.

Jack Lambros

Oct 27, 2022, 4:02:31 PM10/27/22
to Sahlen's Sports Park
My name is Jack Lambros I am 23 years old. I played soccer all throughout high school and I played in college. Just graduated in May 2022. I play defense primarily, but can play anywhere most experience with defense playing outside left back. I can play anywhere the team needs me to I am competitive and looking to have fun. My phone number is 914-589-8479. Send me a text message if your interested. I can just come sub in or join the team for the season.