Free Agent - Co-Ed or Men's Sundays or Thursdays

Patrick Koster

Nov 7, 2021, 1:09:54 AM11/7/21
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Hi there,

My name is Patrick, I'm 26 years old and I'm looking to join a team on Sundays or Thursdays.

I don't have much experience besides playing in town leagues around the area when I was younger, but I've started to become a fan of soccer and wanted to try my hand at playing again. I'd say I'm fairly athletic in terms of skill. I tend to pick up on things quickly, so if you were to have any serious critiques about my play, I'd listen and adapt. Similar experiences would include two years of rugby under my belt and 20+ years of hockey on organized teams. I've played a ton of other sports, too,  but I imagine those are the most applicable here.

Most comfortable at winger in hockey and rugby, so I think that'd translate to midfielder or forward. I don't have a real preference besides one of those. If you need a defender, I'd even give that a go. Looking for a more casual league than competitive, but I'm open to anything, just needs to be on Sundays or Thursdays because those are my days off. Call or text if you think I'd be a good fit for your team!