Want to Join a Co-ed Team for Winter!

Isabella Simoncelli

Sep 14, 2022, 3:33:52 PM9/14/22
to Sahlen's Sports Park
I'm Bella, I'm 20 and played Div 1 soccer at University of Dayton for the past 2 years after playing for the WNY Flash for 4 years. I've decided to end my colligate career this past spring and take a gap year. But I still love to play!! I'm looking to join a team for Winter, I think I just missed the deadline for fall. I played Goalkeeper in college but would prefer to play field if I can. I'm a hard worker and competative but also want to have fun :)
Please message me if interested-

Tanya Rekhi

Oct 25, 2022, 1:14:19 PM10/25/22
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Hi Bella! If you're interested in a women's team for Winter A session please text me at 716-339-5175