Semi-free female gk

R Glon

Nov 1, 2021, 9:38:25 PM11/1/21
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Hey y'all! I'm already committed to a women's team on Mondays, but if you happen to need a goalie outside of my regular games, I'm usually down. I've had a couple teams hit me up in emergencies. Best if you notify me beforehand since I rideshare and don't want to leave them in a lurch. Thanks!

Becca

Tanya Rekhi

Nov 2, 2022, 1:37:35 PM11/2/22
to Sahlen's Sports Park
Hi Becca,
We need a goalie for Women's Monday's Winter A sessions. If you're available please text at 716-339-5175

Thanks!
Tanya

Sarah Burke

Nov 2, 2022, 1:41:07 PM11/2/22
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

We have a game tonight at 10:30 and we need a goalie. Would you be interested in playing?

R Glon

Nov 10, 2022, 2:39:41 PM11/10/22
to sahlensp...@googlegroups.com
Deepest apologies I didn't see this in time. Currently I'm nursing a really bad calf, so I need to limit myself on games. However, check back with me if you need anyone from the 21 st and onward. I'm generally always open to play!!