Message has been deleted

deng dongpo

Jul 20, 2010, 9:13:59 PM7/20/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys
This is my and Louis's bios.
Dongpo
Dongpo Deng is a PhD candidate of Faculty of Geo-Information Science
and Earth Observation(ITC), University of Twente, as well as a
research assistant for Institute of Information Science, Academia
Sinica. His PhD research mainly focuses on semantically integration of
user-generated content and public domain geospatial data via
geospatial ontology. Over past five years, he dedicated on open
geospatial technologies of OGC such as GML (Geography Markup
Language), WMS (Web Map Service), WFS (Web Feature Service). Moreover,
his research involves geospatial data mining and volunteered
geographic information processing. In 2007, he and some friends
collaboratively founded a Taiwan chapter of OSGeo. Mr. Deng organized
several workshops and training courses to promote open source GIS, as
well as he is working on pushing governmental geospatial data open.

Louis Liu is a computer software engineer who dedicates to develop
embedded Linux system. Mr. Liu is so interested in open sources that
uses them for daily activities. This is why he is one of most active
member in Kaohsiung Linux User Group (KaLUG).
Mr. Liu is also a fan of railway, especially is enthusiastic on the
aged train. He participated in the revival event of stream locomotive
held by Chunghua County Government in 2002. During this revival event,
he played as a receptionist of the "SL 半線號", which is a retired
stream locomotive. Moreover, Mr. Liu is devoting to discover remains
of Taiwanese railway with historical maps. He has gradually found many
vestiges of sugar refinery's industry railway, including Yueme,
Kaohsiung, and other sugar refineries' railway system since 2001.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:24 PM, SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan
<hsiaoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,all
>
> Please provide your bio for facilitator's reference.
> Graduation school, major, jobs you have done and are doing, projects
> you have involved, expertise and something else which is important for
> this camp or faciliators.
>
> Hsiaojan
> Project manager of SahanaTW who is good at pushing
> programmers  .....:-)

Iap

Jul 20, 2010, 11:11:04 PM7/20/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is Iap, Singuan(葉信源). I work for the Thecus.com now as a RD consultant.
Thecus is an embedded-Linux-based Network Attached System (NAS) manufacture.
I received bachelor degree of Math from NCU(中央) in 1991
and master degree of Philosophy from Fujen(輔仁)in 1995.

I am a software engineer.  It is about 10 years that Python became my primary working programing language.
Thecus does not use Python yet. My previous job in HomeScenario.com does.
HomeScenario.com's home automation system is embedded-linux based too.
Python/Twsited is the foundation of that system because I design the architecture of that system.
I am an engineer who Pythonizes everything as possible as he could!

I also familiar with client side programming, such as ActionScript, Ajax(jQuery).
I just started the learning of expensive iPhone programming (iPhone $DK, It costs pretty much to take a start! )

Glad to meet you guys.

Singuan

SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan

Jul 21, 2010, 9:33:31 AM7/21/10
to SahanaTWPY
Hi, all:

A spreadsheet for organized bio of attendees has been created, please
check the link below.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEY3cXFfNGREWUxSYnpTeTRjbGdlNkE6MQ

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hsiaojan