openID登入整合工作進度

SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan

Jul 4, 2010, 1:30:45 AM7/4/10
to SahanaTWPY
Hi,

之前提到要用OpenID進行兩個版本的整合,並且使用php的權限館控,請問目前的進度如何?
請回覆已經完成的部份,如有任何需要協助的地方,也請一併提出

hj

Keith Yang

Jul 4, 2010, 11:43:49 AM7/4/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi

我這邊還沒開始動手,預想的步驟為:

1. 在資料庫內新增與 php 相容的 user 資料表
2. (研究 php 如何使用 OpenID)
3. 研究 python 這邊要如何使用 OpenID 的函式庫
4. 實作出來
5. 測試

暫時沒什麼問題。也許可以問看看那邊有沒有人在做類似的(OpenID)事。 :)

Keith

chsiao

Jul 4, 2010, 12:15:27 PM7/4/10
to SahanaTWPY
關於OpenID相關的實做可以跟joyce討論(她前幾天才加入這個discussion group內),另外
firefox社群的tim簡 也夠熟,他八月退伍之後會到我這邊工作,他也可以協助

c. hsiao

TsungWei Hu

Jul 11, 2010, 11:07:49 AM7/11/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
已開了標題為 OpneID Integration 的 ticket
Keith 預計在七月24日完成 並在週三之前先提供進度報告

/marr/

Keith Yang

Jul 14, 2010, 4:26:59 PM7/14/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sahanapy 似乎在新版的 of.openfoundry.org 消失了
(登入也還是沒有支援 https...?)

在這邊報告一下進度

我看了一下 sahanapy 的登入機制,感覺有些複雜
於是我想從另一方面來下手,新開一個 application 在 web2py 之下
一面看著 web2py book 8. Access Control http://web2py.com/book/default/section/8/0
一邊試著改登入機制
發現如果要利用 web2py 所提供的登入機制(sahana目前使用的方式)就是會那麼複雜

目前我還沒試出如何把自製的 login 與 openid 結合
經過一些小修正後,可以跑得起來
我還再參考怎麼套用它的模式

整個而言,比我想得還複雜些,花了比想像中多的生命
我會再努力嘗試

Keith

Fran Boon

Jul 14, 2010, 4:49:58 PM7/14/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/14 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:
http://bitbucket.org/bottiger/web2py-openid/

That version is designed to be used with the CAS appliance.

How about trying this one:
http://w2popenid.appspot.com/

Best Wishes,
Fran.

Keith Yang

Jul 14, 2010, 4:51:21 PM7/14/10
to SahanaTWPY
On Jul 15, 2010, at 4:26 AM, Keith Yang wrote:

目前我還沒試出如何把自製的 login 與 openid 結合
經過一些小修正後,可以跑得起來
我還再參考怎麼套用它的模式

剛剛忽然有點小成功,嘿

接下來幾天的目標為整合 web2py 的自定登入

1. 可寫入特定資料表 (alt_logins)

2. 可正常登入登出

之後再整合進 eden 的登入機制

還有可能的工作事項:

1. 使用者用一般登入後,新增 openid 登入

2. 使用者用 openid 登入後,若無帳戶則導向新增帳戶、或選擇舊有帳戶登入

忽然想到,這個是不是也打英文比較好?

Keith

Keith Yang

Jul 14, 2010, 5:12:27 PM7/14/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fran,

I didn't see that one. That might be helpful.

I just thought the CAS appliance could be compatible with on-site login. Maybe it's my mistake?

I'll have a look. Thanks a lot!

Kind Regards,
Keith

Fran Boon

Jul 14, 2010, 6:01:56 PM7/14/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/14 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:

> I just thought the CAS appliance could be compatible with on-site login. Maybe it's my mistake?

I think it can be compatible - just that it does require the extra
app...no big deal if that's the way things have to be done...

Looking forward to seeing this working in Sahana :)

Best Wishes,
Fran.

Keith Yang

Jul 14, 2010, 11:24:22 PM7/14/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frand,

I've diff the two w2popenid.py. Yes, they are the same except the newer version (on bitbucket) implemented a OpenIDLogin with CASAuth.

I've read the messages thread and saw Massimo has a summary in http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/msg/ecf79fc4aa5a3cff
"""
two problems that need to be solved and may require change in
Auth:

- all existing login methods use the same form (username/email
+password) but OID is different. So Auth must be able to delegate to
the login method form generation and processing
- OpenID does not necessarily return a first_name, last_name, email of
the user so there is not enough info to fill the database table
- when using OpenID some methods like retrieve_password should be

disabled or link the OpenID provider.
"""

I will try to see if the @auth.requires_login() will work. Probably not, according to the thread. Then I will try to figure out how to let it work. If it actually doesn't work, I will agree with Massimo, it will be easier to implement a
new class that extends Auth with OpenID.

Keith

Fran Boon

Jul 15, 2010, 2:45:39 AM7/15/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/15 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:

> I will try to see if the @auth.requires_login() will work. Probably not,
> according to the thread. Then I will try to figure out how to let it work.

If this is the only problem, we could easily replace this function
throughout our code with:
"if 2 in session.s3.roles"

> If it actually doesn't work, I will agree with Massimo, it will be easier to
> implement a
> new class that extends Auth with OpenID.

If you need to do this, then I highly recommend doing this upstream in
Web2Py itself - Massimo will be very supportive of this I'm sure - he
is a keen supporter of Sahana too, so will be especially helpful :)

Keith Yang

Jul 15, 2010, 1:32:23 PM7/15/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com

On Jul 15, 2010, at 2:45 PM, Fran Boon wrote:

> 2010/7/15 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:
>> I will try to see if the @auth.requires_login() will work. Probably not,
>> according to the thread. Then I will try to figure out how to let it work.
>
> If this is the only problem, we could easily replace this function
> throughout our code with:
> "if 2 in session.s3.roles"

Yeah I just checked it out. It doesn't work after I logged in with OpenID of CASAuth. As Massimo said, in this way
it doesn't take the benefit of Access Control of Auth. So I think it will failed in
other access control.

>> If it actually doesn't work, I will agree with Massimo, it will be easier to
>> implement a
>> new class that extends Auth with OpenID.
>
> If you need to do this, then I highly recommend doing this upstream in
> Web2Py itself - Massimo will be very supportive of this I'm sure - he
> is a keen supporter of Sahana too, so will be especially helpful :)

I'll try. We'll see how it goes this weekend.

Keith

Fran Boon

Jul 15, 2010, 3:17:52 PM7/15/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/15 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:

>> If this is the only problem, we could easily replace this function
>> throughout our code with:
>> "if 2 in session.s3.roles"
> Yeah I just checked it out. It doesn't work after I logged in with OpenID of CASAuth. As Massimo said, in this way
> it doesn't take the benefit of Access Control of Auth. So I think it will failed in
> other access control.

ok, here's another option using RPX:
http://www.web2pyslices.com/main/slices/take_slice/28

Keith Yang

Jul 15, 2010, 11:20:33 PM7/15/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com

2010/7/16 Fran Boon <franc...@gmail.com>

I don't like the dependence (of rpxnow.com), but its code (only 176 lines) might be a great reference for CASAuth. Thanks Fran!

Keith

Keith Yang

Jul 16, 2010, 3:55:01 AM7/16/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com

2010/7/16 Fran Boon <franc...@gmail.com>

2010/7/15 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:
>> If this is the only problem, we could easily replace this function
>> throughout our code with:
>> "if 2 in session.s3.roles"
> Yeah I just checked it out. It doesn't work after I logged in with OpenID of CASAuth. As Massimo said, in this way
> it doesn't take the benefit of Access Control of Auth. So I think it will failed in
> other access control.

I've got auth.requires_login worked. I think I'm in the half way to .... somewhere. ;)

Keith

Keith Yang

Jul 16, 2010, 8:30:08 AM7/16/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com

ok, I just saw that the trunk of web2py is intergrating RPX support:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mdipierro/web2py/devel/revision/2071

maybe I should give it a try.

Keith

Keith Yang

Jul 23, 2010, 3:08:18 PM7/23/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've published the code here: https://code.launchpad.net/~keitheis/web2py/openid

It works like http://py.sahana.tw/eden/default/user/login

It's written according to web2py dev branch head(which supports rpx_account.py login method).
So it requires sahana eden to add two lines (of web2py dev) in modules/s3tools.py (since sahana do rewrite the login method): (around line 395 for now)

if cas_user:
cas_user[passfield] = None
user = self.get_or_create_user(cas_user)
+ elif hasattr(cas,'login_form'):
+ return cas.login_form()
else:
# we need to pass through login again before going on
next = URL(r=request) + '?_next=' + next
redirect(cas.login_url(next))

More detail please refer to the docstring of OpenIDAuth class
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~keitheis/web2py/openid/annotate/head:/gluon/contrib/login_methods/openid_auth.py

The UI part like 'confirm the open id to associate, show existed open id for the user current logged in' isn't implemented (yet). The 'remove associated open id' needs to be done too.

Cheers,
Keith

TsungWei Hu

Jul 23, 2010, 7:20:23 PM7/23/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Keith

Thanks for this. I successfully login via myopenid.

If UI implementation is a sub-task better for others to complete, please let me know. BTW, Bob (the guy at MozillaTW) also spread words for the coming camp. Hope that more programmers familiar with UI will join.

/marr/

Fran Boon

Jul 23, 2010, 9:16:25 PM7/23/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/23 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:

This looks great, thanks :)

> It's written according to web2py dev branch head(which supports rpx_account.py login method).
> So it requires sahana eden to add two lines (of web2py dev) in modules/s3tools.py (since sahana do rewrite the login method): (around line 395 for now)
>            if cas_user:
>                cas_user[passfield] = None
>                user = self.get_or_create_user(cas_user)
> +            elif hasattr(cas,'login_form'):
> +                return cas.login_form()
>            else:
>                # we need to pass through login again before going on
>                next = URL(r=request) + '?_next=' + next
>                redirect(cas.login_url(next))

In Trunk, thanks :)

Need to remove the 1st argument 'request' from each of the 2 instantiations.
I've done this in Trunk (check 00_settings.py) but still get an error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line 178, in restricted
exec ccode in environment
File "C:/Bin/web2py/applications/eden/models/00_settings.py", line
45, in <module>
openid_login_form = OpenIDAuth(auth)
File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\contrib\login_methods\openid_auth.py",
line 93, in __init__
self._define_alt_login_table()
File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\contrib\login_methods\openid_auth.py",
line 111, in _define_alt_login_table
Field('user', self.table_user),
File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\sql.py", line 1309, in define_table
t._create(migrate=migrate, fake_migrate=fake_migrate)
File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\sql.py", line 1647, in _create
elif field.type[:10] == 'reference ':
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

This is with Web2Py r2084 (latest that is safe due to introduction of
StorageList() ) & the latest python-openid-2.2.5

Have these files been submitted to Massimo for inclusion upstream in Web2Py yet?

Many thanks,
Fran.

Keith Yang

Jul 23, 2010, 10:38:07 PM7/23/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hoops, merged!? I gotta fix it quick.

Keith Yang

Jul 23, 2010, 11:10:30 PM7/23/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fran,

I haven't documented well.

The code should be put after auth.define_tables() in 00_settings.py (since it is using reference to table_user).
So it might looks like:

line 62
auth.settings.verify_email_onaccept = lambda form: \
auth.settings.mailer.send(to=deployment_settings.get_mail_approver(),
subject="Sahana Login Approval Pending",
message="Your action is required. Please approve user %s asap: " % form.email +
deployment_settings.get_base_public_url() + "/" + request.application + "/admin/user")

if deployment_settings.get_auth_openid():
# Requires http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-openid/
# Requires https://code.launchpad.net/~keitheis/web2py/openid
try:
from gluon.contrib.login_methods.openid_auth import OpenIDAuth
openid_login_form = OpenIDAuth(auth)
from gluon.contrib.login_methods.extended_login_form import ExtendedLoginForm
extended_login_form = ExtendedLoginForm(auth, openid_login_form, signals=["oid", "janrain_nonce"])
auth.settings.login_form = extended_login_form
except ImportError:
session.warning = T("Library support not available for OpenID")

It is tested on the r2084 of web2py and eden trunk.

I just learned the usage of session.warning and deployment_setting from your merge. That's sweet.

Keith

Fran Boon

Jul 24, 2010, 6:22:37 AM7/24/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/24 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:

> The code should be put after auth.define_tables() in 00_settings.py (since it is using reference to table_user).

ok, gotcha - moved it & the login box appears fine now :)

> I just learned the usage of session.warning and deployment_setting from your merge. That's sweet.

:)

ok, what I think we need next is some explanation of the use of OpenID
here - e.g. something like this:
http://openid.net/get-an-openid/start-using-your-openid/
i.e. 'Sign-in with OpenID' instead of just 'OpenID', 'Sign in' instead
of 'Submit Query' & a 'What is OpenID?' link (e.g. a Help button to
the right of the INPUT (like a table.field.comment in normal CRUD
tables))

If I put an email address in (since I'm dumb & assumd OpenID worked
that way then I get a Traceback, which would be good to prevent with a
try/except or maybe use the IS_URL() validator?:

File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line 178, in restricted
exec ccode in environment

File "C:/Bin/web2py/applications/eden/controllers/default.py", line
195, in <module>
File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\globals.py", line 96, in <lambda>
self._caller = lambda f: f()
File "C:/Bin/web2py/applications/eden/controllers/default.py", line
58, in index
login_form = auth()
File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\tools.py", line 967, in __call__
return self.login()
File "C:\Bin\web2py\applications\eden\modules\s3tools.py", line 395, in login
return cas.login_form()
File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\contrib\login_methods\extended_login_form.py",
line 122, in login_form
return self.alt_login_form.login_form()

File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\contrib\login_methods\openid_auth.py",

line 132, in login_form
return self._form()

File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\contrib\login_methods\openid_auth.py",

line 260, in _form
url = consumerhelper.begin(oid, self.realm, self.return_to_url)

File "C:\Bin\web2py\gluon\contrib\login_methods\openid_auth.py",

line 338, in begin
auth_req = self.consumer.begin(oid)
File "c:\bin\python26\lib\site-packages\openid\consumer\consumer.py",
line 347, in begin
'Error fetching XRDS document: %s' % (why[0],), None)
DiscoveryFailure: Error fetching XRDS document: <urlopen error [Errno
11003] getaddrinfo failed>

If I look up how OpenID works & try with my Google account , then I get:
"This Open ID haven't be registered. Please login to associate with it
or register an account for it."

I then login using my usual account & it gets associated & now I can
login just with the OpenID.

I see this creates an entry in the new db.alt_logins table.

What is the proposed workflow here?
* is OpenID meant for the general Public to be able to login without
having an account created?
* is it for staff to be able to login without needing to remember an
additional password (after the 1st login to associate)

Best Wishes,
Fran.

Keith Yang

Jul 24, 2010, 11:17:58 AM7/24/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
On Jul 24, 2010, at 6:22 PM, Fran Boon wrote:

2010/7/24 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>:
The code should be put after auth.define_tables() in 00_settings.py (since it is using reference to table_user).

ok, gotcha - moved it & the login box appears fine now :)

I just learned the usage of session.warning and deployment_setting from your merge. That's sweet.

:)

ok, what I think we need next is some explanation of the use of OpenID
here - e.g. something like this:
http://openid.net/get-an-openid/start-using-your-openid/
i.e. 'Sign-in with OpenID' instead of just 'OpenID', 'Sign in' instead
of 'Submit Query' & a 'What is OpenID?' link (e.g. a Help button to
the right of the INPUT (like a table.field.comment in normal CRUD
tables))

ok. I'll see how to make the comment.
Yeah, it's in my hidden plan. ;)

I then login using my usual account & it gets associated & now I can
login just with the OpenID.

I see this creates an entry in the new db.alt_logins table.

What is the proposed workflow here?
* is OpenID meant for the general Public to be able to login without
having an account created?
* is it for staff to be able to login without needing to remember an
additional password (after the 1st login to associate)

Best Wishes,
Fran.

In best case it should work like https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php

User can login without password or creating an account.
This kind of user have some basic privileges to do some thing(like reporting bug... ok, I just found sf.net allows
anonymous user to report bug).
This user can not create a project if who didn't create an account on sf.net.
This user can create an account (a little more) easily.

And yes, in our case we're just providing a different way to login so user can forget their password if they
already logged in somewhere else like google account.

To make it more useful we may let it create OpenID user without password, and add a role named "OpenID Authenticated" which inherited some privileges from "Authenticated" role.
This will have some more scenarios like
* New OpenID user want to associate the old account.
* Old account want associate the OpenID but found it was associated to the OpenID user above.
(This is what I was bitten on sf.net)
Since we have other tasks to archive in the schedule so I'm not sure I will go that far.

Kind Regards,
Keith

Keith Yang

Jul 28, 2010, 2:33:22 PM7/28/10
to SahanaTWPY
Hi,

Finally I almost finish the basic features of OpenID. It's on http://py.sahana.tw now.

In the page of user profile, you can see the list of OpenID. You can add or delete it there.

If that's fine I'm going to close the ticket and walk into next task "Roles & (Module) Permissions table".

Cheers,
Keith

Keith Yang

Jul 30, 2010, 1:40:20 PM7/30/10
to SahanaTWPY
BTW, the OpenID auth scripts are included on web2py trunk now. ;)

Cheers,
Keith

SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan

Jul 31, 2010, 4:52:09 AM7/31/10
to SahanaTWPY
I've tested and successful. Great job!

Hsiaojan

SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan

Jul 31, 2010, 5:23:07 AM7/31/10
to SahanaTWPY
Btw, i would prefer to add a notice under the openid colum in order to
reduce confusion from users.
"This is only for registered users with added openid in profile."

Two more request as below:
1. " what is open id " should be changed into "More about Open ID"
2. Link of text above is https://myid.tw/profile/help

Keith:
could you please help this?

Hsiaojan

On 7月31日, 下午4時52分, SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan <hsiaojan....@gmail.com>

Keith Yang

Jul 31, 2010, 5:26:39 AM7/31/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hsiaojan,

On Jul 31, 2010, at 5:23 PM, SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan wrote:

> Btw, i would prefer to add a notice under the openid colum in order to
> reduce confusion from users.
> "This is only for registered users with added openid in profile."
>
> Two more request as below:
> 1. " what is open id " should be changed into "More about Open ID"

No problem. I second this. Let's wipe out Fran's opinion.

> 2. Link of text above is https://myid.tw/profile/help

I think in theory it should be changeable during translation? And I think I did it like that.

> Keith:
> could you please help this?

No problem.

Keith

SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan

Aug 16, 2010, 6:20:09 AM8/16/10
to SahanaTWPY
Keith:

One bug has been found while I'm managign the requirement of access
control.

Reproduce steps:
1. Create two accounts(A&B) with same mail in Yahoo. OpenID should be
set in account A.
2.Login account B ,keep the login seesion and close the browser.
3. Link to py.sahana.tw and login as openID. Openid info sould be set
in py.shanaa.tw
4. Login by openid

The unexpected result as below:
The browser will route to account b which is not the openid info for
the given accout in sahanatw.
Message "OpenID authenticated successfully" will be displayed after
login.

OpenID should be restrickly boundled with a given account in SahanaTW
as well as the account in 3rd party.

Btw, the requirement we have talked in camp has been done, do you have
any plan about this?

Hsiaojan

On 7月31日, 下午5時26分, Keith Yang <keith...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Hsiaojan,
>
> On Jul 31, 2010, at 5:23 PM, SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan wrote:
>
> > Btw, i would prefer to add a notice under the openid colum in order to
> > reduce confusion from users.
> > "This is only for registered users with added openid in profile."
>
> > Two more request as below:
> > 1. " what is open id " should be changed into "More about Open ID"
>
> No problem. I second this. Let's wipe out Fran's opinion.
>
> > 2. Link of text above ishttps://myid.tw/profile/help

Keith Yang

Aug 16, 2010, 11:54:21 AM8/16/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Okay, that's a surprise to me.

I just found Yahoo use "yahoo.com" as an OpenID url for every body.

So everybody login with "yahoo.com" OpenID url will only become the first user who associated with it.

I should fix it tonight.

Keith

Keith Yang

Aug 16, 2010, 1:22:58 PM8/16/10
to SahanaTWPY
Fix on py.sahana.tw, please re-associate them.

If you saw a OpenID url as short as "yahoo.com" on user profile, you can delete it now.

Thanks for the surprise. Gotta put the fix on trunks.

Keith

SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan

Aug 16, 2010, 10:16:57 PM8/16/10
to SahanaTWPY
After testing, I don't think the bug has been fixed.

The OpenID "www.flickr.com/photos/hsiaojan/" has been tied up with
account hsiaojan already.
After login by this OpenID, the screen show two conflict messages as
screen shot.

It's appreciate running a full test to confirm the problems are solved
before pushing the fix.

Hsiaojan

Keith Yang

Aug 16, 2010, 10:34:47 PM8/16/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
could you attach the screenshot?

Hsiaojan

Aug 16, 2010, 10:36:54 PM8/16/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com.tw/group/sahanatwpy/files

file name is openid

hsiaojan

2010/8/17 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>

--
Hsiaojan Liu

Keith Yang

Aug 16, 2010, 10:51:44 PM8/16/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
I DID try the flickr login with www.flickr.com/photos/keitheis and it works as attached.

In your screen shot can you login with the account you want to associate again?

Keith

2010/8/17 Hsiaojan <hsiaoj...@gmail.com>
looksfine.PNG

Hsiaojan

Aug 16, 2010, 11:17:19 PM8/16/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
I am able to login by email and password.

Marr:
are you available to try about this?

Hsiaojan

2010/8/17 Keith Yang <keit...@gmail.com>

--
Hsiaojan Liu

TsungWei Hu

Aug 16, 2010, 11:29:55 PM8/16/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
I test with my OpenID and works!

1. before adding a new openid to User Profile, grant no permission to OpenID user.
2. after adding a new openid to User Profile, associates the registered account and grant the permission.

/marr/

Keith Yang

Aug 17, 2010, 12:29:36 AM8/17/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I have saw that two records in database:

I think this could be fix. Tonight.

Keith

Keith Yang

Aug 17, 2010, 1:02:33 AM8/17/10
to sahan...@googlegroups.com

I think www.flickr.com/photos/.../ is the old record before fix of yesterday. I could remove it.

That's the fix for now.

Keith

SahanaTW PL - Hsiaojan

Aug 17, 2010, 2:07:49 AM8/17/10
to SahanaTWPY
Still not working. Marr has acknowledged the scinerio and will help
Keith to fix.

You won't find the bug if only one yahoo accounts(or other openid
provider). Please do test under TWO accounts and one is open and not
bundled with any SahanaTW account.

Hsiaojan