Urgent Requirement for Oracle / Java Developer in Kansas,KS

Ben smith

Oct 27, 2011, 10:49:09 AM10/27/11
to Ben.cat...@gmail.com
Urgent Requirement for Oracle / Java Developer in      Kansas,KS

Please send me update resume to B...@catstaffing-us.com

Job Title :  Oracle / Java Developer
Location:  Kansas KS
Duration:  9 Month + Contract

Required Skills :
Strong SQL ability and MVC Java
good PL/SQL ability
able to utilize the UNIX pipeline, i.e. `command_1 | command_2 > filename`
familiarity with GNU Core Utilities, especially the GNU text utilities (<- that is a great link, BTW)
strong ksh scripting ability
understands that functions can be saved in FPATH directory for use by many scripts
understands, uses, and troubleshoots ssh and sftp
can generate SSH keys and set up automated sftp process
can discuss pros and cons of empty passphrases
knows the required permissions for ~/.ssh directory and its files
knows how to runs a command on remote host via ssh command
can and will deal with ambiguity
has the drive to create (and document) order out of chaos
ability to query the major Oracle metadata views
ability to perform recursive file searches on a UNIX server
ability to make friends with people who can provide answers
plays well with others, especially DBAs ;-)
"nice to have" stuff
knows how to use git version control system
I'll leave my code base in a git repository, as well as in tarballs.  If someone knows how to use git, they will be able to glean a lot out of my git repo knows how to use Subversion, because this shop needs to get off of cvs ASAP.  (And Subversion is probably a better choice than Git for a 99% contractor workforce.)

Ben Smith
Sr.Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology, Inc
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
Office: 201-257-5081 EXT : 217 | Fax: (201) 727 9296
B...@catstaffing-us.com | Gtalk : Ben.cat...@gmail.com
www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com
“Committed to Human Excellence - Thrum