Group Activity

1 view

Dominic

Sep 30, 2009, 1:50:09 PM9/30/09
to Sahana Localization
Hello Sahana L10N Group members,

although named as the official discussion platform for Sahana
localisation issues, this group is rather inactive, and localization
knowledge sharing actually happens more often through other channels.

For actual reason and in awareness of the urgency of some questions,
let me point you to other relevant forums about Sahana localization,
namely:

- IRC chat #sahana at irc.freenode.net
- Sahana Lauchpad Answers site at https://answers.launchpad.net/sahana

The probably most recommendable option to get immediate interactive
support regarding Sahana L10N is to find me on the #sahana IRC channel
(nickname: nursix). I can of course not attend 24/7 - but if you ask
after me on the channel, someone will be able to forward your issue to
me.

However, we recently added two important translations: Italian and
French.

Thanks to the translators!

Best regards,
Dominic