Piracy of the Sahana Foundation 1st page ?

Cem Carfil

Aug 13, 2021, 6:38:54 AM8/13/21
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

It seems that since yesterday the front page of the Sahana Foundation is redirecting to some external page with different content (game, popups...).
I was browsing it yesterday in the morning (Paris time GMT+1) and there was no problem !
Can someone do something to correct and investigate if the server is not compromised ?

The other pages are running mostly correct for this moment.

Thank-s a lot !

Cem CARFIL

Pat Tressel

Aug 13, 2021, 3:00:38 PM8/13/21
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting that, Cem!!!

Nuwan Waidyanatha

Aug 14, 2021, 1:11:49 AM8/14/21
to Sahana Eden
maybe it was fixed I can access it https://sahanafoundation.org/

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 3:00 AM Pat Tressel <ptre...@myuw.net> wrote:

> Thanks for reporting that, Cem!!!

Pat Tressel

Aug 14, 2021, 1:47:10 AM8/14/21
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Devin fixed it.  Thanks again to Cem for reporting it!

Nuwan Waidyanatha

Aug 14, 2021, 9:01:08 AM8/14/21
to Sahana Eden
Thanks for the update and nice to hear from you Pat; it's been a very
long time :-)

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 1:47 PM Pat Tressel <ptre...@myuw.net> wrote:

> Yes, Devin fixed it. Thanks again to Cem for reporting it!

cem.c...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2021, 7:25:48 AM8/16/21
to Sahana-Eden
Hello,

Seems to have some other pages infected too :(
I've found this page below :

Could you please check ?

I'm going to deeply browse all the links this week in order to write a presentation of Sahana Eden for French people (English is not a favorite language when it to to people in public services :)) ! ).
It would be my first way of return to the communty by giving back ! Then I'd like to make some video discover and tutorials in French in the following weeks...

Thanks.

Cem CARFIL
from Réau (a small town near Paris in France)

Pat Tressel

Aug 16, 2021, 1:47:46 PM8/16/21
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Cem!!!  Looks like we have more to clean up!

-- Pat