Sahana Eden 1.1.0-stable released

Dominic König

Nov 23, 2020, 4:52:56 PM11/23/20
to Sahana-Eden
Hi everyone--

we have just released Sahana Eden 1.1.0-stable:
https://github.com/sahana/eden-stable/releases/tag/1.1.0

A corresponding update for the web setup tool will follow shortly.

Dominic
signature.asc

Nuwan Waidyanatha

Nov 24, 2020, 7:25:54 AM11/24/20
to Sahana Software Foundation
Congratulations Dominic et al.!

Dominic König

Dec 30, 2020, 7:39:56 AM12/30/20
to sahan...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody--

we have released a maintenance update for the 1.1-stable release:
https://github.com/sahana/eden-stable/releases/tag/1.1.1

This update contains a number of bug fixes (some critical), and is therefore
recommended for all production instances running the 1.1 release.

Mind the upgrade instructions in the release notes.

Also: an upgrade of web2py to 2.21.1 is not strictly necessary at this point,
but both possible and recommendable (if you do that: remember to also update
the copy of wsgihandler.py this time).

Best wishes,
Dominic
signature.asc