Integrating Project with Budget Module

Muhammad Saleh

Mar 8, 2021, 8:15:45 AM3/8/21
to Sahana-Eden
Hi everyone
I cant assign budget to Human resources, organization or project, from the Budget Modules, i tried editing the code  but i kept getting error ticket.
The indicator data on the project module kept giving me (0) default value despite Populating all the necessarily data. Can somebody please put me through?
Thanks

Fran Boon

Mar 8, 2021, 9:34:14 AM3/8/21
to Sahana Software Foundation
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 at 13:15, Muhammad Saleh <amscomp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I cant assign budget to Human resources, organization or project, from the Budget Modules, i tried editing the code but i kept getting error ticket.
> The indicator data on the project module kept giving me (0) default value despite Populating all the necessarily data. Can somebody please put me through?

Hi Muhammad,

The more details that you provide, the easier it will be to respond.
An example of the things that are useful to include are documented here:
https://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/BugReportingGuidelines

Best Wishes,
Fran.