Chart error using asseement Module

Muhammad Saleh

Oct 13, 2021, 8:05:18 AM10/13/21
to Sahana-Eden
Good afternoon all, im having problem using the assessment tool survey.py in eden anytime im i tried plotting a chart is giving me error. i tried and fix it but i couldn't its using hashlib which is not supported in python 3.7. pls is there way arount it. the new assessment tool dc.py is not as sophisticated as the suvey.py

Fran Boon

Nov 4, 2021, 2:29:03 PM11/4/21
to Sahana Software Foundation
On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 13:05, Muhammad Saleh <amscomp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good afternoon all, im having problem using the assessment tool survey.py in eden anytime im i tried plotting a chart is giving me error. i tried and fix it but i couldn't its using hashlib which is not supported in python 3.7. pls is there way arount it.

The Survey module is deprecated...we will not update this for Python
3.x support.
However if you wish to submit patches to that effect then they would
be accepted.

Hashlib is still available in Python 3.x:
https://docs.python.org/3/library/hashlib.html

> the new assessment tool dc.py is not as sophisticated as the suvey.py

What specific feature(s) do you miss from Survey that we should add to DC?

Apologies for the late reply...again, just found this in my spam folder.

Best Wishes,
Fran.