Templates

Maleeha

Jul 20, 2020, 10:37:09 AM7/20/20
to Sahana-Eden
Is it possible to run two instances with different "Template" on the same server? if yes then how?

I have Eden-stable on debian 10, postgres and nginx.

Fran Boon

Jul 20, 2020, 11:32:43 AM7/20/20
to Sahana Software Foundation
On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 at 15:37, Maleeha <irsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to run two instances with different "Template" on the same server? if yes then how?

Yes, but we don't provide any scripts to help you with this....however
it's essentially the same as a Demo server as well as Production, but
with a separate template....so could deploy one of those & tweak.
That has a separate Web2Py folder...it would be possible to share a
common folder, but then they are harder to upgrade so I feel it's
worth maintaining separate Web2Py installs.
That has a separate virtual server in nginx, but it would be possible
to have different app names off the 1 virtual server.