AWS installation with user-data.sh stalling?

Nuwan Waidyanatha

Aug 13, 2021, 9:05:41 AM8/13/21
to Sahana-Eden
Hi,

I followed all steps in the installation guide:
https://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/InstallationGuidelines/Amazon
Including not editing the user-data.sh in step 2.6
(aside - from the installation guide it's not apparent when and how
the GUI configuration will begin?

The output from step 3.0 after 5 minutes (last five lines)
Setting up liberror-perl (0.17027-2) ...
Setting up git (1:2.20.1-2+deb10u3) ...
Processing triggers for man-db (2.8.5-2) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.28-10) ...
Cloning into 'eden_deploy'...

Also don't see the ~/eden-deploy folder which presupposes that cloning stalled?

Then after about 10 minutes got this
error: RPC failed; curl 56 GnuTLS recv error (-54): Error in the pull function.
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: protocol error: bad pack header
/var/lib/cloud/instance/scripts/part-001: line 17: cd: eden_deploy: No
such file or directory
bash: bootstrap_coapp.sh: No such file or directory

Nuwan

Nuwan Waidyanatha

Aug 13, 2021, 9:55:45 AM8/13/21
to Sahana-Eden
I executed what's in user-data.sh in the terminal to complete the setup
Now there's a /home/setup folder
how do I invoke the GUI to configure and complete the setup?