link to a data aggregator site for covid19 in India

Louiqa Raschid

Apr 28, 2021, 6:13:00 PM4/28/21
to Sahana-Eden
Great to see this site up and running ... and it brings to mind past efforts that involved the Sahana community and Eden.
https://covidrelief.glideapp.io/

Nuwan / Fran / Dominic  -- Do you see ways in which our community could be of assistance?

Louiqa

Nuwan Waidyanatha

Apr 28, 2021, 9:25:05 PM4/28/21
to Sahana Software Foundation
Hi Louiqa,

If you want to reach out to them, you could potentially share the wiki link with them to go through the User Guidelines and Demo site to check for any modules and features that they may want to borrow or find useful to enhance their solution.

Another is if they want to consider interoperable standards such as EDXL-HAVE for sharing hospital availability data; here's what Sahana did: https://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/EDXL-HAVE

Lastly, if they want to bounce off ideas with us and we have solutions or past experiences we could share those insights with them.

Nuwan