Sahana's Deploy in the new project

renato barcellos

Feb 16, 2023, 9:07:44 AM2/16/23
to Sahana-Eden
Hy, My name is Renato Barcellos, I am a professor at the Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology Fluminense - IFF in the city of Quissamã, RJ, which is located 230 km from the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. We are creating a core development team in sahan for deploys and customizations for our reality. We are currently creating a port system customization for emergencies. We have already developed two APIs and we intend to reorganize the structure of modules and functionalities. I would like to know if there is a risk of continuing the project if we start from a stable version of web2py and Python. We intend to develop a platform to cover the state of rio de janeiro. For this we would like to know if we are on the right path. We registered the code change where the Portuguese had problems with the pages of the site. We intend to expand our research and I am looking for a possibility of a postdoctoral degree. If you can point me to an institution, I would be very grateful. Yours sincerely.

Sorry, my english is very bad...I use the google in this moment.