Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

David Hamann

neprečítané,
3. 8. 2011, 3:09:253. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
In the code to either watch or delete an episode, I've got a call to mc.showdialogsleect.

selection = mc.ShowDialogSelect('Options', ['Watch Now', 'Delete this Recording', 'cancel'])

This always fails, and these entries are in boxee.log.

3:39:22 T:4160 M:1459757056  NOTICE: ShowDialogSelect(heading, choices)
23:39:22 T:4160 M:1459757056  NOTICE:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Boxee\system\python\local\mc.py", line 4037, in ShowDialogSelect

Do any of you know how to work through this? I've tried using pasting the exact text from the boxee site, but still get the errors.

Derek Battams

neprečítané,
3. 8. 2011, 10:02:073. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Tom is unable to post to the group right now and asked me to paste in this reply on his behalf...

  - Derek
---

David,

The docs are terrible and in some cases the code posted on the forums is old. My guess is that you're passing the wrong parameters to the method. The only reliable way I've found is to browse through mc.py (the error message shows where it's located), find the method you are trying to use and look at the actual code to determine how to use it.

On a more general note, I'd prefer if we used dialogs that "look and feel" like the Sage dialogs. Yes, it means more work but IMHO it will be worth it. I've got a good start on the dialog that appears when you select a group of recordings (i.e. the left panel) which I'll post tonight when I get home. You can use these as a model and improve upon them as needed.

It's still worthwhile ot figure out why the ShowDialogSelect method is failing because there will come a time that we do need that method. It will also help you slog through mc.py.

David Hamann

neprečítané,
3. 8. 2011, 11:02:323. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I hadn't planned to use the dialog... it was my fallback when I couldn't get a "dialog" type window to recognize any events!  Once you upload the group dialog, I'll just use that as the model for the individual recordings.

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
3. 8. 2011, 16:34:483. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I've just uploaded the latest to svn.  The dialog is in the file recordings_dialog_show.xml.  It's called when the user selects an item from the left pane of the recordings menu and the episodes are already loaded.  (If they are not loaded the first click loads them and then the second click displays the dialog.)

Right now the dialog doesn't actually do anything, that's what I'll be working on tonight.  I also haven't figured out how to get the focused ListItem into the dialog (which is why the dialog title is incomplete.)

You should be able to model the episode dialog after the show dialog since the actions are about the same.  Just make sure you give it a unique window ID.

Let me know how you get on.

David

neprečítané,
4. 8. 2011, 13:10:354. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I took a look at the show options dialog last night- it's similar to where I was going before I had issues with the dialog window.  I'll copy your dialog and use it as a template.  Tonight and tomorrow I'll be working on the episode options, and get something into SVN this weekend.

I'm at work and don't have the code in front of me, but here's where I'm at with it...

I got the focused Listitem for the dialog, by calling mc.getfocused(14001, 1000) from the dialog window-
but the best I could get to display in the title was "[X][X][X][X]"   Very strange stuff!

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
4. 8. 2011, 16:43:184. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
David,

That's good progress.  I actually had no success getting the show title using Window().Control().GetList() and never even thought of trying GteFocused().  Thanks for the tip.

The strange characters you are seeing are tabs.  Everything within <info> or <label> tags is considered part of the text, even if it contains carriage returns and tabs.

Tom

David

neprečítané,
4. 8. 2011, 17:13:284. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
To be clear, I could get hold of the item, and print the title into the log file, but I haven't been able to actually display anything.

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
4. 8. 2011, 17:54:274. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
OK, neither could I.  What I ended up doing was setting a Window property and then fetching the property in the dialog.

So in the calling window I have this:

    # Set window properties.
    title = item.GetLabel()
    command = 'Window.SetProperty(showTitle, %s)' % title
    print 'SageBoxee: Command = ' + command
    xbmc.executebuiltin(command)

and then in the dialog window I have this:

            <!-- Dialog title -->
            <control type="label">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>25</posy>
                <width>640</width>
                <height>100</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <label>$INFO[Window.Property(showTitle),Options for all episodes of[CR],:]</label>
            </control>

I've got the Set/ClearWatched group function working but I need to clean it up.  I'll commit what I have shortly so you can see what I've done. All of the other functions are just about identical so they should not be hard to do.

--

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
4. 8. 2011, 19:46:124. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I just committed r69 to svn.  Set/Clear Watched, Set/Clear Archived and Set/Clear Don't Like all work from the dialog that appears when you select a group of shows in the left pane.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 5:13 PM, David <psu2...@pdx.edu> wrote:
To be clear, I could get hold of the item, and print the title into the log file, but I haven't been able to actually display anything.

--

David Hamann

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 13:28:548. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I didn't get nearly as much coding time as I expected this weekend, but I did get 16 hours of playhouse building time over the weekend!

Thanks Tom, for updating the show dialogs.  I copied it to use as the template for the episode.  After fighting Eclipse to get a commit to work last night, I added the episode dialog.  You can play the video now, and I'll get the rest of it finished this week.

Are there any specific functions that I'm missing that somebody wants to do on an episode?
Watch Now - implemented
Record Options (set/unset manual, favorite settings, ...)
View Recording Detail
Delete this Recording
[] Don't Like
[] Watched
[] Archived
Future/Past Airings

Now, for a more important question, I commited r78 last night; I was tired and didn't notice the line that said "DON'T EDIT" the file until after I'd done the commit. Is it correct to assume that it will fix itself the next time it's auto-generated?

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 16:48:078. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
That list looks complete, I'd even consider dropping the "future/past airings" function for now in favor of concentrating on the essentials.

I don't know what you are referring to regarding the "DON' EDIT" comment.

David Hamann

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 17:27:338. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
in the windows.txt file!  I updated the file by hand, committed it, then saw the note about it being generated.

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 20:08:448. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I don't know why that message is in there, I didn't add it.  Maybe Derek has done something to make that happen?

As far as I know you can edit away.  It's just a text file I created so as different people write different windows they do not accidentally use the same IDs.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 5:27 PM, David Hamann <dha...@gmail.com> wrote:
in the windows.txt file!  I updated the file by hand, committed it, then saw the note about it being generated.

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 20:16:258. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I'll be putting in some time tonight on favs Tom.  I'm not the best with ui pretty ness so I may need someones assistance making it look all pretty after I get the hong functioning.

Starting newborn bed time tonight woohoo so I'll actually have free time every night!

~Mike

David Hamann

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 21:15:328. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I never really understood why the future/past airings was on the episode options instead of the show options in SageTV menus.  I'd like to implement the future airings at some point, as it's something that I do use... but it can wait until everything else is working.

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 21:15:338. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
The family comes first Michael. :)

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 21:21:598. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
:-)  but of course Tom  ;-)

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 8:15 PM, David Hamann <dha...@gmail.com> wrote:
I never really understood why the future/past airings was on the episode options instead of the show options in SageTV menus.  I'd like to implement the future airings at some point, as it's something that I do use... but it can wait until everything else is working.

~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 21:47:028. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Tom - if I am getting this result back that looks like this

{"FavoriteDescription":"The Dr. Oz Show","FavoriteID":11848561}

Do i need to call sage.objListToListItems(favsList) on that object?

All i am trying to do right now is get my list of favorite descriptions to show up in a list simliar to what you have for recordings.  but im not sure how to reference the items in my object.

currently i am doing the following:

favsList = sageAPI.GetFavorites(filter='FavoriteID|FavoriteDescription')
favorites = sage.objListToListItems(favsList)

mc.GetWindow(14010).GetList(1000).SetItems(favorites)

but my list never gets popualted.  I see the result set, but the labels don't actually show up in my list.

list is defined as:
<control type="list" id="1000">
<height>720</height>
<width>750</width>
<visible>true</visible>
<viewtype label="3D list">list</viewtype>
<orientation>vertical</orientation>
<scrolltime>200</scrolltime>
<pagecontrol>51</pagecontrol>
<itemlayout width="400" height="30">
<control type="label">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>400</width>
<height>30</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<selectedcolor>white</selectedcolor>
<align>left</align>
<info>$INFO[Container(1000).ListItem(0).Property(FavoriteDesciption)]</info>
</control>
</itemlayout>
<focusedlayout width="400" height="30">

<!-- Highlight the focused item -->
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>400</width>
<height>30</height>
<texture>ButtonDivider.png</texture>
<visible>Control.HasFocus(1000)</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>300</width>
<height>30</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<selectedcolor>white</selectedcolor>
<align>left</align>
<info>$INFO[Container(1000).ListItem(0).Property(FavoriteID)]</info>
</control>
</focusedlayout>
</control>
--
~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 21:54:528. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I think i was able to figure it out..thanks.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 8:47 PM, Michael Reid <mrei...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tom - if I am getting this result back that looks like this

{"FavoriteDescription":"The Dr. Oz Show","FavoriteID":11848561}

Do i need to call sage.objListToListItems(favsList) on that object?

All i am trying to do right now is get my list of favorite descriptions to show up in a list simliar to what you have for recordings.  but im not sure how to reference the items in my object.

currently i am doing the following:

favsList = sageAPI.Git oute etFavorites(filter='FavoriteID|FavoriteDescription')

--
~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 22:14:488. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I have my list populating now but its populating with the object.  how can i reference just the description as my label dispalyed to the user?

  favsObject = sageAPI.GetFavorites(filter='FavoriteID|FavoriteDescription')
favItems = sage.objListToListItems(favsObject)

the i set the items in the control list, and im seeing {"FavoriteDescription":"The Dr. Oz Show","FavoriteID":11848561}

any ideas?
--
~Mike

Derek Battams

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 22:44:418. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
The objToListItems() function is rather primitive... it simply stuffs the str(obj) into the ListItem object created.  If you just want the description, you're going to have to create a custom function to do that (i.e. favListToListItems(list)).

  - Derek

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 22:47:408. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Ok to do that directly in sage.py?
--
~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 23:13:018. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Derek - can u explain a bit more to me, im not sure i fully undersstand what i need to do.
what i am trying to do is show the description on the screen, but i want to make sure that i keep the ID of the favorite attached to the list item so that when the user clicks on the favorite i have something to use to retrieve the specific favorite information.

i am currently seeing what i showed before {"FavoriteDescription":"The Dr. Oz Show","FavoriteID":11848561}

in my label for output on the screen can i simply refrence items in this object differently?  instead of saying
$INFO[ListItem.Label]

is there a way for me to us an associative array or something of the like which may be simpler for derefrencing values in the listobj?
i.e. ListItem[FavoriteDescription]->value?

--
~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
8. 8. 2011, 23:51:068. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I think i got it figured out...just needed to learn a little more python.

Ill write up a new function for the sage.py.
--
~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
11. 8. 2011, 16:35:3511. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
So the GetFavorites with the filters applied doesn't return the list in top down fashion accoring to priority....any idea how to get the list in priority order?
--
~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
11. 8. 2011, 16:47:0911. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
What is the proper way to print out the contents of a boxee list?  When i print the item i get some garbage that means nothing to me.  Is there a format i can use to see what the object actually contains?
--
~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
11. 8. 2011, 17:09:5111. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
so my question is still valid, but something just clicked for me and i think i better understand how this klunky a@$ boxee ui intreacts with the mc containers and such!  phew that was painful.
--
~Mike

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
11. 8. 2011, 17:24:3911. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
im attaching a screenshot so you all can see that im actually doing something :-)

so what you will see is that 1) it isn't pretty...Karl is going to help with that  2) it isn't functional as of yet.  I have the bassis down and now will start implementing simple functions on the page.

The # you see as a prefix of a non highlted favorite is a custom property "position"  I am goign to use this for sorting, as well as display
The # you see on the highlted favorite is the Favorite Id which is also a custom property i will be using for later functions.

nothing huge, and not as AWESOME of progress as Tom has made, but it is progress none the less.  Now that i have a better understanding of how the boxee ui containers and pythong all chat with eachother i think i will making some more significant strides.

~Mike
--
~Mike
Favs.png

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
11. 8. 2011, 17:57:2711. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
What I can see looks good so far.  The UI is clunky but once you get the hang of it it is not so bad.  Keep up the good work.

David Hamann

neprečítané,
11. 8. 2011, 18:05:1711. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I think clunky would probably be an improvement over the UI.  I wish there was an xml schema for the interface; it would make things much easier to see what can go where, and what the attributes were supposed to be.

But... the favorites interface looks good to me.

Karl Ricker

neprečítané,
11. 8. 2011, 21:37:2811. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Check out the XBMC wiki. It describes the xml schemea pretty well. I think Boxee still uses a good portion of the same code.

Michael Reid

neprečítané,
11. 8. 2011, 22:21:1311. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone tried using the builtins for sorting the list container?  i was looking at: http://developer.boxee.tv/Builtins#Available_Functions

and it looks like there is a way to set your sort methods, and then just call them using the builtin functions.  I haven't been able to get it to work as of yet and was wondering if anyone else got it working....

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Karl Ricker <kjri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Check out the XBMC wiki. It describes the xml schemea pretty well. I think Boxee still uses a good portion of the same code.

~Mike

Tom Miranda

neprečítané,
12. 8. 2011, 17:54:5712. 8. 2011
komu: sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
I haven't tried that yet but let me know if you have success.  I'm really focusing on the big ticket items and plan to add filtering, sorting and grouping later.  If somebody else wants to jump in and add these things be by guest.

Tom
Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej