UI tweaks

Karl Ricker

Aug 11, 2011, 2:35:12 PM8/11/11
to SageTV for Boxee (Development)
I've done some UI tweaks to the main screen and recordings screen. I
also fixed some stretched graphics and made the menu panel
transparent.

I have a Dropbox folder with the new files in it. Who would like to
check it out? Mreid already has access to it.

Michael Reid

Aug 11, 2011, 3:13:23 PM8/11/11
to sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
man i can't wait till i can check these out!!!

~Mike

Karl Ricker

Aug 11, 2011, 3:32:36 PM8/11/11
to SageTV for Boxee (Development)
Shared some screens of it on Google+

Karl Ricker

Aug 11, 2011, 3:40:12 PM8/11/11
to SageTV for Boxee (Development)

Darci Hanning

Aug 11, 2011, 3:45:31 PM8/11/11
to sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Nice!!

Michael Reid

Aug 11, 2011, 4:00:48 PM8/11/11
to sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Karl you are amazing!  those are beautiful.

can't wait till you get your hands on the favorites.

Karl Ricker

Aug 11, 2011, 4:09:51 PM8/11/11
to SageTV for Boxee (Development)
Thanks. I am also thinking about moving the icons next to the large
thumbnail to up on the same line as the name of the series. Have them
right justified starting over the scrollbar. It just looks odd when
there is no icon and there is a big gap next to the thumbnail.

I will play with that tonight to see if I can figure it out.

Karl Ricker

Aug 12, 2011, 1:12:11 AM8/12/11
to sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Gallery updated. I removed older images and uploaded 2 new ones. They show the new placement of the icon indicators.

Tom Miranda

Aug 12, 2011, 5:53:14 PM8/12/11
to sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Looks real good!

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 1:12 AM, Karl Ricker <kjri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Gallery updated. I removed older images and uploaded 2 new ones. They show the new placement of the icon indicators.

Michael Reid

Aug 12, 2011, 5:55:27 PM8/12/11
to sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
Tom - I posted several questions last night did u see any of em?

~Mike

Tom Miranda

Aug 12, 2011, 5:56:47 PM8/12/11
to sagetv-b...@googlegroups.com
No, sorry.  Which thread?  Being a Financial Planner in the real world has kept me pretty busy this week :)